New Catacombs screenshots

Eroa

Banned
Kathal said:
So basically we are getting plastic surgery in Dark Age of Camelot. That's a bit odd :eek7:

The old and the new system aint realy that compadable(sp?) so by letting everyone making there new choice save them a shit load of time insted of remaking every acc so that it looks somewhat like the one they had before, and kinda silly to make a new system only to make everyone look quite the same again? Cant realy see the odd part in it tbh.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Eroa said:
When you first time logon to Catacombs you will get to the screen where you customise your aperance (this been said by Mythic)

hope u can /respec race 2 :p

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
The old and the new system aint realy that compadable(sp?) so by letting everyone making there new choice save them a shit load of time insted of remaking every acc so that it looks somewhat like the one they had before, and kinda silly to make a new system only to make everyone look quite the same again? Cant realy see the odd part in it tbh.
"Plastic surgery" "Age of Camelot" "Odd". You don't get it??
Take a few mins and thing about it m8.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Now to just stand and wait for the female norse's.... waiting... waiting... bah i quit waiting and go play instead.

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and hope they give respec sex or race, i want respec my male luri now :D female luri own :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
whiners, just quit, please, its easier :)

Looks good, has anyone had it confirmed that you can change appearance when you 1st log in?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
50 Killrake L.SC
50 Pilare
50 Slinkie
50 Barudi L.Tailor
50 Toxicate
50 Deleterina
50 Selector
50 Cavie L.AC
50 Ballistor
50 Old
50 Falgara
50 Troxita L.Alch
50 Lexor
50 Razul
50 Baneskeleton
50 Killrock
50 Killine
50 Bluenose
50 Deleter

HOLY F*CK :eek6:

Eroa

Banned
considering it take ~24h to lvl a char to 50, 19 aint that much realy over 2 years, just the question is, Why make that many alts?

Release

Fledgling Freddie
I'm wondering, what will happen to all the roleplayers who have married and the char they married gets a sex change? Muwahahah :D

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
That lurikeen female looks like she's 8 years-old :eek:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, about our "plastic surgeons" in Catacombs I will quote Sanya in Grab Bag:

Leading off with the question asked more than a hundred times in eleven hours:

Q: Will we be able to customize the facial features of our existing characters with Catacombs, or is that only available for newly created characters?

A: All characters will be able to change their faces whenever they want. To do so, you’ll need to speak to a particular NPC, and then log out to the character screen. Tweak to your heart’s content.

So, I guess we can have as many plastic surgeries as we want :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
about the new pc thingie,

in a interview a guy from daoc said it wouldn't be slower, infact it actually would be easier to handle due there are not as much euhm, lines in it worse its more "shaved" orso.

Anyway it came clear that he mentioned ur daoc would perform better then be4:p

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Eye candy! /drool

I'm so going to visit the plastic surgeon npc every day for a whole month! :D At least!! :D Half my characters are sylvan and I'm dying to see what they look like too :sex:

The Morrowind reference is very interesting... I remember I spent WAY too long in the clothes stores fixing my character to be just so. Much longer than I do on myself in real life anyway :p

Morella

Loyal Freddie
Maddius said:
Ahh wtf.. the male highlander looks like he's gonna fall over drunk, or start singing football anthems and go and throw a brick through a window in houseing. But otherwise very nice indeed :D.

LOOOOOL :clap:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Blazor Meneth said:
Looks like Morrowind
iirc, it is the same gfx engine? Think i read/heard something about that when SI was released.

The player models in Morrowind is ugly though. :p Too skinny.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
looks sweet... i like the way u can seem to customise skin color and eye color etc.. will make for a much more varied look of characters. also wonder if we can EDIT out pre-catacombs . toons . just there apearence ofc.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
looks sweet... i like the way u can seem to customise skin color and eye color etc.. will make for a much more varied look of characters. also wonder if we can EDIT out pre-catacombs . toons . just there apearence ofc.

Check latest grab bag or my corresponding post above :)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Check latest grab bag or my corresponding post above :)

cool ta..... didnt read whole thread. just looked at screenies and commented :)

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Iconnu and troll are up there now, aswell as shar
dunno about the fish :(

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
oblimov said:
cant wait looks uber

although im guessing ill need to save my pennies for a new pc :D
actually they said something about it shoulden require a bigger com that the one for ToA, cause of the way they made the models, they actually said it might improve the fps abit cause of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom