New cat class's!!!

Eroa

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
Funny you thought i thought it was almost funny to play with words when i thought it was funny he didn't get it.

Err... :eek7:

Yeah.

i agree

Sigurd

Banned
Hello,
Please don't create threads with misleading titles; i.e titles that might convince people you know what the new classes in DAoC: Catacombs are.

Thanks,
Sigurd.

Norcen MightyTwig

Fledgling Freddie
Albion new class:

Injury Lawyer (Accolyte) - Injury Lawyer specalize in getting a set number of money every time you get hit. The attacking mob/player is forced to pay upfront of at least 4 plat and may recieve a prison sentence depending on the injury lawyers Conning spec (2 or above) If an IL chooses to spec in Fake Circumstances they recieve the ability to get group/guild/realmates money even if they are not inured

(note that they loose all ability to heal upon training in with the class trainer who will be located in the guild of shadows)

Midgard new class:

Gypsie (Rogue) - Gypsie's specalize in camping spots by using their caravans and washing lines, once a spot is camped anyone, including group/guild/realmates (with the exception of other Gypsies), will recieve large amounts of abuse and the Gypsies will have the ability to use many shout spells

Hibernia new class:

Gardener (Naturalist) - Gardener's specalize in making the ground look nice and have access to brand new weapons such as the watering can, shears and lawnmower. Gardener's work well with any plant based mob and have the ability to tame them using brand new alchemy items such as Mircale Grow.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Hello,
Please don't create threads with misleading titles; i.e titles that might convince people you know what the new classes in DAoC: Catacombs are.

Thanks,
Sigurd.

Hiya Sir!

Please don't create threads with whines in it and please don't flame people for their opinion in other threads!

Thanks,

Whole FH's community

Sigurd

Banned
Thegreatest said:
Hiya Sir!

Please don't create threads with whines in it and please don't flame people for their opinion in other threads!

Thanks,

Whole FH's community

Hello,
Please consider the seriousness of a post before making yourself look like a bit of a muppet.

Thanks,
Sigurd.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
mmm i just ate a banana..
its realy funny if you type banana over and over again iam going to go ahead and do that for awhile now since iam realy realy realy board. kekeke here i go
bananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabanana
oh iam so board some one amuse me.. :(

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Hello,
Please consider the seriousness of a post before making yourself look like a bit of a muppet.

Thanks,
Sigurd.

What I wrote about you was serious tho, and you're the one who's being misliked on the forums :clap:

Sigurd

Banned
Thegreatest said:
What I wrote about you was serious tho, and you're the one who's being misliked on the forums :clap:

I couldn't really care less what other people think of me :(

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
[TB] Benedictine said:
i wold spec 50 in Crapping in the Garden, 33 Critical Look, 25 Holy Furballs

Gimp spec tbh, needs at least 46 clawing wallpaper(makes savages look like they hit like healers tbh). Tho 33 critical look does give arrogant gaze spell(effect: target becomes annoyed at u but u become immune to interrupts, best combined with apathy spells). Sleep line is also good at 30+, tail wave across monitor is effective for reducing targets targetting ability

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
best spec is stil 50 uninstall ToA 50 uninstall SI and 28 uninstall classic (leftovers)...Thats the FOTM spec really :m00:

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
best spec is stil 50 uninstall ToA 50 uninstall SI and 28 uninstall classic (leftovers)...Thats the FOTM spec really :m00:

Cliche but: Many a true word said in jest

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
instead of new class, givf new realm =) or better yet, remove albion and we have a gigantig festival in the middle of emain :D

WARNING: seriousness level = low

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
instead of new class, givf new realm =) or better yet, remove albion and we have a gigantig festival in the middle of emain :D

WARNING: seriousness level = low

Dear Albion player!

We decided to finally removing Albion from the game, this realm have caused way too many unbalanceness, whining and spitting on each other. All alb players will be given a choice between becoming thane or mentalist and we will delete all Albion zones.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Mythic Entertainment

WARNING: seriousness level = veeeeeery low

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thegreatest said:
Hiya Sir!

Thanks,

Whole FH's community

Sigurd, don't feel bad, this newone doesn't know the difference between a post and a thread anyway.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Sigurd, don't feel bad, this newone doesn't know the difference between a post and a thread anyway.

New one? Don't let me laugh please...I wasnt even referring to that post of him, I was referring to the other useless threads he created :touch:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Gifv complete new idea for classes, like .... some sorta gangster thing, with a tommy gun, big coat, and hat.. :p

tedStar

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
Gifv complete new idea for classes, like .... some sorta gangster thing, with a tommy gun, big coat, and hat.. :p

what a splendid idea, that'll fit right into the middle ages wont it? :twak:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure there was some sort of mafia/gang in the middle ages, maybe not with the guns and hats thou.

Btw how does magic fit in exactly? :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Thegreatest said:
New one? Don't let me laugh please...I wasnt even referring to that post of him, I was referring to the other useless threads he created :touch:

Meh, don't know you, know Sigurd(more). Defend an old forumite and all that.

One pointer though, in a most positive way, if you don't want to refer to something, don't quote it.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Nah, they will remove all classes cept for the Thane. Dam this game might be fun playing then :D Imagine a keep battle, hammers flying everywhere :D

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Actually what i would like to see ingame, and i think this is a good idea if you think about it, is doppelgangers.

Basicly they can click a target and get their(fitting the doppels level ofcourse) skills from their chosen specline.

This could become a class in every realm.

Example:

Doppel targets middie runie who has specced in runecarving, and a little in dark.

Doppel is level 20, runie level 30.

Game calculates how many percent the dark is from the runies spec and how much the runecarving percent is.

Doppel gets the level 20 spells, with say, 70% in runecarving, 30% in dark.

This would, by far, be the most difficult class to play interface wise because every time you "doppelgang", you would have to set the hotbars again.

Ofcourse the doppels outlook becomes a copy of the target, how exact the copy is depends on the doppelgangers level against the targets level.

The doppel could also doppel NPC's and PvP nasties.

*bows*

good idea but would you also get their quickbars cos otherwise rvr would be impossible you get all the spells then have to put in qb before u you are eating dirt

soze

I am a FH squatter
Dopple sounds fun but aren't bars kept client side? Would mean you cant copy them, but maybe a default bar like neverwinter sets up?

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
mids prolly get a new light tank making zerker totally forgotten and savages sad.
albs prolly get a insta AE CC+nukes+heal+weaponspec+plate+shield with 5x level spec pts. (maybe some stealth too to make sure alb stealth grps pwn even more)
hibs prolly get a caster with stealth!!!

seriously, he who lives will see :p

Afuldan

Fledgling Freddie
Pffft. Shadowblades aren't Gimped. Come to mord and I will 1 hit you ^^

Shadowclan ftw

IMO, they do the most damage of the two stealthers that require braincells to play (SB/NS). Inf doesn't get included here becase I could place a roll of pennies on the Perf and Nearest Target button, go to sleep, and be RR6 in the morning.

Go alb overpower :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom