new caps toa

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
I know fletching rises in either 1.65 or toa for new staffs? Apparently Ac rises too - what items are being added - anyone know?

saks

Fledgling Freddie
never heard about AC; bur WC and fleth becuase of Legendary weapons/shields/bows/staffs :)

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Caps for fletching and weaponcrafting rise in 1.64 with the introduction of the fortified and exceptional weapons which are the more varied speed 16.5 dps weapons. Further rises are in TOA with legendary weapons which need 1080 skill (I think from what I have read) plus the help of an alchemist.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder if the cap increase may be high enough to allow secondary skills to be raised high enough to be useful. By this, i am referring primarily to the ACer's tailor skill which is currently set at 75% of base AC skill which means (for non-acers out there) that an armourcrafter cant make all the necessary base leather for AF102 scale.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
You need a SCer, Alchemist and either a Fletcher or a WCer (depending on the weapon) to make a Legendary Weapon. Legendary Weapons do Elemental Damage so not sure what that means (as if in does it do less damage if a mob has a certain kind of resist...)

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Elemental dmg is like a spell if it does e.g heat dmg and the target have high heat resist it wont do as much dmg, dunno it its the same on mobs.

Isnt fair the AC'ers need to have a alt char to make cloth for the scale/chain/plate. Its a pain for em.

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm

Hmm, right - must have mis-read about ac - pity, as previous poster mentioned, the subsequent tailor rise would make ac less of a "gimped" tradeskill...ah well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom