[INFO] New Bug

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Logged in this morning before work to check char had transfered properly from Orrud to Hirn. Found char in same position as on previous server in middle of dwarve PQ Camp in Tier 4. I killed a few on way out the area but when I looted with my bags were full but got no error message. From that point on I get the error "you cant loot whilst your inventory is overflowing".

So I made my way back to camp and sold up inventory. Tried again, similar error on looting any item, including quest items. The slight difference in the error was that it added I was dead and could not loot whilst inventory was overflowing.

Hope no one else gets it. Make playing the char completely pointless.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
And u sold the item that is underneath the backpack? The Overflowing item...? :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I enjoyed being dork of the day when this happened to me for the first time.

They changed the way inventory works. You can end up with an item in overflow. As said, at the bottom of your bag is an extra 'slot', where the overflow item goes. Move this back into your bag and your inventory will work again.

It seems rather clunky, I think the overflow item should automatically move to a bag slot when you perform any item switching as soon as there is space.

Turns out quite a few peeps have been puzzled by the behaviour of inventory appearing to not work because of this change.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I enjoyed being dork of the day when this happened to me for the first time.

They changed the way inventory works. You can end up with an item in overflow. As said, at the bottom of your bag is an extra 'slot', where the overflow item goes. Move this back into your bag and your inventory will work again.

It seems rather clunky, I think the overflow item should automatically move to a bag slot when you perform any item switching as soon as there is space.

Turns out quite a few peeps have been puzzled by the behaviour of inventory appearing to not work because of this change.

Don't remember seeing anything under the backpack, at work now will check when I get home. Stupid is as stupid does!

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Right here we posted the information on the Inventory Overflow system.

Mythic agrees that it is not yet flawless and it will be improved upon in the coming patch(es).

bronnac

Fledgling Freddie
Everquest 2 implemented the same system several years back. fucking caused mass murder for a few days but its quite simple when you get used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom