New bm side chain

S

StormriderX

less than 200 damage on main hand = sad storm :(

A

ab_fluid

Any one who joins RG has lost all right to whine about 2fg rvr given your history

S

stunned

All of the sudden 2 FG is ok. Since hibs have realised 2 FG pbaoe heavy groups can insta kill almost everything.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by stunned
All of the sudden 2 FG is ok. Since hibs have realised 2 FG pbaoe heavy groups can insta kill almost everything.

and it's ok to keep fielding savage groups because nothing can beat them?

your logic cuts both ways...

O

old.Zarko

Well it looks like You finally solved the savage problem.
Make 3 FGs of high rr, make sure You have 6+ enchanters, stand still, press one button and kill everything that comes into 350 area.

Well done !

Thats says more about those dieing to the enchanters than the opposite imho.

S

stunned

I´m not referring to Celtic fist but the real hib rvr guilds that are difficult to kill.

I only mentioned CF because they were amongst the 3 FGs hiding behind doors in Odins.

A

Ahqmae

Tbh, Stunnedbywtfpwnagenameomg1337, I would have to zerg from now on and until christmas 2008 in order to match RG's history of zerging.

Since you field the FoTM classes in as large numbers as possible, you should keep your mouth shut as for enchanters. The words of Wrathofsauron: LA isnt overpowered. Pbaoe is.

I can't really see how you can keep a straight face letting out these zerg/chanter whines with your guilds past. And no, I don't own an enchanter. You might wanna think of another kind of counterpost.

Don't even whine about IG fielding 2 fg when you've twatted our fg with 2-3 of yours countless times.

You should go Wtfinbedsleepwakeupandrealiseimlettingoutshit.

S

stunned

Originally posted by Ahqmae
Tbh, Stunnedbywtfpwnagenameomg1337, I would have to zerg from now on and until christmas 2008 in order to match RG's history of zerging.

Since you field the FoTM classes in as large numbers as possible, you should keep your mouth shut as for enchanters. The words of Wrathofsauron: LA isnt overpowered. Pbaoe is.

I can't really see how you can keep a straight face letting out these zerg/chanter whines with your guilds past. And no, I don't own an enchanter. You might wanna think of another kind of counterpost.

Don't even whine about IG fielding 2 fg when you've twatted our fg with 2-3 of yours countless times.

You should go Wtfinbedsleepwakeupandrealiseimlettingoutshit.

K zerg on then. Obviously You have some hatred to let out.

And by the ammount of whines by Hibs on these boards I think I will keep a happy face and call You zerglings, since thats what You are atm.

A

Amadon

K zerg on then. Obviously You have some hatred to let out.
you seem to have more
And by the ammount of whines by Hibs on these boards I think I will keep a happy face and call You zerglings, since thats what You are atm.
ow your opinion really means SO much.. dunno how Hib will survive :rolleyes:

A

Ahqmae

Don't worry Omgirlwtfsowildfortehwin, I'll zerg you and any RG member as much as possible. Have a good whine.

C

Cuthervaen

Tbh stunned I'll give jack shit about what you say when RG will be actually hard to kill when met with a reasonnably balanced hib group and more than 350 yards from <insert random backup mid group here>

S

stunned

I´m as outnumbered by Hibs in this post as in game.

3 FGs You can do it !

N

nalistah

Obvious that you have some sort of braindamage, and dont know reality. And you dont have any idea of what you are talking about.

Try better next time, retard.

A

Ahqmae

Honestly, you are the one who seems delusional.

Would you mind elaborating on your 'truth'? Should be worth a good laugh at least.

O

old.Nol

I´m not referring to Celtic fist but the real hib rvr guilds that are difficult to kill.

I only mentioned CF because they were amongst the 3 FGs hiding behind doors in Odins.

hhehehehe teh funnay from someone who I've only ever seen on the receiving end of a dm :D

cry more imo!

S

stunned

Honestly, you are the one who seems delusional.

Would you mind elaborating on your 'truth'? Should be worth a good laugh at least.

After typing thigs like "Omgirlwtfsowildfortehwin" "Stunnedbywtfpwnagenameomg1337" and "Wtfinbedsleepwakeupandrealiseimlettingoutshit" You lost your chance to laugh at others.

By 2008 btw i might get to say grats on the big 18 then !

S

stunned

Originally posted by old.Nol
hhehehehe teh funnay from someone who I've only ever seen on the receiving end of a dm :D

cry more imo!

We lose to Hibs alot, CF not being one of those guilds tho. But if it makes You feel better You can post it here.

A

Ahqmae

You're not even trying to prove otherwise. As for the Omgirlwtfpwned, look at your character names. In 2008, I'll congratulate you on your newly achieved status as teenager.

The ball is still yours, zerkerzerger. Prove me wrong.

S

stunned

You're not even trying to prove otherwise. As for the Omgirlwtfpwned, look at your character names. In 2008, I'll congratulate you on your newly achieved status as teenager.

The ball is still yours, zerkerzerger. Prove me wrong.

A wild guess is I was playing online games while You were still wetting your diapers.

And btw, its You who do the zerging atm not us. But maybe You get to upset to remember what You type ...

Anyway I´m done with the whines for this time. You stated You will zerg and I guess its up to You.

Gotta hit the sack cause got a good job to get up to tomorrow.
I guess You can stay up since schools are still out ...

F

Fantasyez

the evil bm

12:55:38] You perform your Ice Storm perfectly. (+78)
[12:55:38] You attack Marita with your fang and hit for 185 (-35) damage!
[12:55:38] You critical hit for an additional 79 damage!
[12:55:38] Marita is wracked with pain!
[12:55:38] You hit Marita for 49 damage!
[12:55:38] Your magical blade hits Marita for 45 extra damage!
[12:55:38] You attack Marita with your stiletto and hit for 91 (-17) damage!
[12:55:38] Your magical blade hits Marita for 32 extra damage!
[12:55:39] Nadiri attacks you with her axe!
[12:55:39] You are hit for 196 damage.
[12:55:39] A crystal shield covers you.
[12:55:39] Nadiri attacks you with her axe!
[12:55:39] Your melee buffer absorbs 22 damage!
[12:55:39] You are hit for 23 damage.
[12:55:39] You prepare to perform a Tempest!
[12:55:40] You perform your Tempest perfectly. (+99)
[12:55:40] You attack Marita with your fang and hit for 199 (-38) damage!
[12:55:40] Your magical blade hits Marita for 52 extra damage!
[12:55:40] You attack Marita with your stiletto and hit for 98 (-19) damage!
[12:55:40] You critical hit for an additional 30 damage!
[12:55:40] Your magical blade hits Marita for 30 extra damage!
[12:55:40] Marita is bleeding!
[12:55:40] You hit Marita for 3 damage!
[12:55:40] Xuth is surrounded by an acidic cloud!
[12:55:41] Nadiri attacks you with her axe!
[12:55:41] Your melee buffer absorbs 78 damage and dissipates!
[12:55:41] You are hit for 140 damage.
[12:55:41] Nadiri attacks you with her axe!
[12:55:41] You are hit for 52 damage.
[12:55:41] You prepare to perform a Supernova!
[12:55:41] You are no longer auto-following your target.
[12:55:41] Marita is wracked with pain!
[12:55:41] You hit Marita for 37 damage!
[12:55:41] Qarii is bleeding!
[12:55:41] Qarii casts a spell!
[12:55:41] Qarii toughens themselves up.
[12:55:42] You perform your Supernova perfectly. (+138)
[12:55:42] You attack Marita with your fang and hit for 263 (-50) damage!
[12:55:42] Your magical blade hits Marita for 43 extra damage!
[12:55:42] You attack Marita with your stiletto and hit for 82 (-16) damage!
[12:55:42] You just killed Marita!

find someone else to pick on plz

A

Ahqmae

But your way with words doesn't really suggest that.

I'm not in denial of the fact that I'll zerg RG any day. So that really doesn't help you... what I claim is; I have to zerg until christmas 2008 to reach your level, and the fun part is neither of you two have been able to prove me wrong. I'm not the one forgetting what I've typed.

How ironic that RG ended up crying over zergs. Who would have thought this? Btw, grats on all your fotm savages, hope you can regain some selfrespect lost to the LA nerf!

Prove me wrong, zerkerzerger. You know you wanna, question is merely whether you can? You don't really seem able to pass it on to me :/

You're close to the point where you might as well sign your posts

Regards,
Stunned.

Please deliver a decent reply, the ones you've provided so far are boresome, you're sinking your own ship :/

S

stunned

But your way with words doesn't really suggest that.

I'm not in denial of the fact that I'll zerg RG any day. So that really doesn't help you... what I claim is; I have to zerg until christmas 2008 to reach your level, and the fun part is neither of you two have been able to prove me wrong. I'm not the one forgetting what I've typed.

How ironic that RG ended up crying over zergs. Who would have thought this? Btw, grats on all your fotm savages, hope you can regain some selfrespect lost to the LA nerf!

Prove me wrong, zerkerzerger. You know you wanna, question is merely whether you can? You don't really seem able to pass it on to me :/

You're close to the point where you might as well sign your posts

Regards,
Stunned.

Please deliver a decent reply, the ones you've provided so far are boresome, you're sinking your own ship :/

You are saying You have to zerg until 2008 and in the same sentance want a serious reply gg :rolleyes:

zZzZ off to bed

A

Ahqmae

Tbh iz of l0lizh stuff mkay? Pwned GG no re kekeke -_-V

Only 1337+ whine and cheese here, gather up o' zerglings and behold!

Good night :)

O

old.Nol

We lose to Hibs alot, CF not being one of those guilds tho. But if it makes You feel better You can post it here.

hehehe, keep dreaming son, CF were a top guild when RG were zerging kindergarten, nothing will change that ;)

BTW, how many successful RR's does RG have to it's name? Oh that's right, none...uber.

L

lightsout

Peeps can not seem to understand that RG does not Zerg...... They tag there 2FG+ grps onto the end of other Mid grps, after said mid grps has done most of the DMG.

Users who are viewing this thread