New bm side chain

S

stunned

Originally posted by old.Nol
hehehe, keep dreaming son, CF were a top guild when RG were zerging kindergarten, nothing will change that ;)

Why is it so important for You to say CF is a top rvr guild. When Your "enemies" dont seem to think so ? Looks extremly funny imo. :)

Im not saying RG is an uber guild, we lose some we win some ...
I spend 50 % of my playtime solo in different frontiers, dies alot never claimed any skill; just doing it for fun.

A

arrakeen

I may be mistaken but this post was about BM's Sidestyle this post is allrdy 3 pages long most of it whine... ?
Not like there are lack of other pointless whine threads...

Anyway 3 bleed dmg seems low, mabey they had good resist buffs up. But the dmg is ok if your are swinging at 2 sec i think

B

belth

Yep, resists buffs kills bleed effects.

Apparently 4.3 spd mainhander (fang, Broodmother Fang?) but way over 200 damage in ~2s isn't bad. Roll a savage :rolleyes:

B

belth

Absolutely shite. Should roll a savage to kill people in 2 seconds, 4 seconds just doesn't cut it!

I

infozwerg

[19:50:59] You prepare to perform a Bumblebee's Sting!
[19:51:00] @@[Party] Shangrila: "yes, thought the same garb"
[19:51:00] You are no longer preparing to use your Bumblebee's Sting style!
[19:51:00] Qarii attacks Fanta with his spear!
[19:51:00] You prepare to perform a Tempest!

at 2 sec swing speed, using /cancelstyle successfully is pretty amazing imo.

from what i heard, merc bleed can get up to 30 per tick. less with resist ofc.

B

belth

Re: Re: New bm side chain

Originally posted by infozwerg

Lvl50 style ;)

N

Novamir

Originally posted by stunned
I´m not referring to Celtic fist but the real hib rvr guilds that are difficult to kill.

I only mentioned CF because they were amongst the 3 FGs hiding behind doors in Odins.

hahaha

we have owned you in 1fg v 1fg so many times its not even funny.. RG isn't a top guild btw, no RG group has ever appeared "overpowered" even with all your FOTMs.. NP has always been the best mid guild by far, except recently the gay savage grp has proly taken over.

S

stunned

Originally posted by Novamir
hahaha

we have owned you in 1fg v 1fg so many times its not even funny.. RG isn't a top guild btw, no RG group has ever appeared "overpowered" even with all your FOTMs.. NP has always been the best mid guild by far, except recently the gay savage grp has proly taken over.

Rg never claimed to be a top rvr guild. But CF is not a hard guild to beat. Its just that You guys try so hard to be on standard with the other Hib rvr guilds.

The only ones posting CF owns is yourself, but I guess when noone else does that, You gotta do it yourself :lol:

Like it told Old_nol ---> if it makes You feel better, You can post it here.

I

infozwerg

NP has always been the best mid guild by far, except recently the gay savage grp has proly taken over.

which one of dem gay savage groups? ^^

N

Novamir

we do have the best RvR group in hib when the right people are available. (about two weeks ago we beat everything in sight except NP, but unfortunately a few ppl have gone inactive). lol @ "you try to be on standard" .. now i know you're just trying to wind me up ;)

estat: the other tough grps are urs and the one with mumin in. BF make a nice tank grp but i havent seen em in 1fg recently..

O

old.Nol

Why is it so important for You to say CF is a top rvr guild. When Your "enemies" dont seem to think so ? Looks extremly funny imo. :)

Im not saying RG is an uber guild, we lose some we win some ...
I spend 50 % of my playtime solo in different frontiers, dies alot never claimed any skill; just doing it for fun.

Your opinion is not very imprtant to me, mostly because it's crap...where CF has a pretty much a good reputation throughout the game, RG's name is mud, even people in your own realm hate you passionately, that's sad IMO.

With that in mind, I hope we never try impress you, because all your values are completely opposite to ours, for CF, realm comes first, for RG, RG comes first. If we are impressing you, then it means we too much like you, and I never want to be like you.

If it makes you feel good to blow your trumpet, then by all means go ahead, you might find people to impress, but somehow I doubt it.

S

stunned

Your opinion is not very imprtant to me, mostly because it's crap...where CF has a pretty much a good reputation throughout the game, RG's name is mud, even people in your own realm hate you passionately, that's sad IMO.

With that in mind, I hope we never try impress you, because all your values are completely opposite to ours, for CF, realm comes first, for RG, RG comes first. If we are impressing you, then it means we too much like you, and I never want to be like you.

If it makes you feel good to blow your trumpet, then by all means go ahead, you might find people to impress, but somehow I doubt it.

To much feelings involved in your post. Try to play casually not put so much negative energy into it.

I mean that you seriously think someone hates us passionatley is pretty scary.

Reality check in order for you :(

Btw everyone is laughing at the whine on #celticfist ... so that fine reputation of yours is as selfmade up as your rvr skills :)

K

K0nah

i heard, merc bleed can get up to 30 per tick. less with resist ofc.

starts at 25 on mobs, ticks for 12ish on your avg 50% resist buffed rvr groupie.

O

old.Nol

To much feelings involved in your post. Try to play casually not put so much negative energy into it.

I mean that you seriously think someone hates us passionatley is pretty scary.

Reality check in order for you :(

Btw everyone is laughing at the whine on #celticfist ... so that fine reputation of yours is as selfmade up as your rvr skills :)

hahahah reality check in order for me, lol, um mate, I hate to have to point it out to you(but I will) Did the GM of your guild not threaten to beat someone up IRL, did the majority of your guild not back him up?

once again, say what you like about CF, it's a bit like a coal mine calling a kettle black.

A

Amadon

oh
the
irony

S

stunned

hahahah reality check in order for me, lol, um mate, I hate to have to point it out to you(but I will) Did the GM of your guild not threaten to beat someone up IRL, did the majority of your guild not back him up?

once again, say what you like about CF, it's a bit like a coal mine calling a kettle black.

Yeah I think You could use some old fashon butt spanking irl :)
That would be teh funney to watch.

Maybe that would teach You to put less focus on whines and flames on BW and irc ... who knows You might even be into it :rolleyes: ...

O

old.Nol

Yeah I think You could use some old fashon butt spanking irl :)
That would be teh funney to watch.

Maybe that would teach You to put less focus on whines and flames on BW and irc ... who knows You might even be into it :rolleyes: ...

You are more then welcome to come try, it would be very funny to watch.

I

infozwerg

estat: the other tough grps are urs and the one with mumin in. BF make a nice tank grp but i havent seen em in 1fg recently.. [/B]

nice to hear that from the best hib group ive met so far on exca :)

C

Cuthervaen

Were you not such a young, blissfully ignorant, happily frolicking out of your league little mid whose nose would pour milk if u pressed it, then I could be actually quite annoyed at someone like you for ignoring CF was already giving old mid guilds pretty good fights before AR, LA or Vengeance were even formed.

But then, as I said, you're too young to be blamed for having a short memory :rolleyes:

This said we're not claiming to be a top RVR guild cause we are not stricly speaking a RVR guild anymore. CF is pretty made of an even mix of RvRers and people who more enjoy PvE raids and other stuff. The recent trend has been for people to form 100% RVR guilds like LA or AR. Of course they'll be much more efficient than a mixed guild where most people play whatever char they like and where some enjoy casual RvR more than dedicated, tweaked to the best gank groups. As a matter of fact there are a lot of people there we know well, and still apreciate though they're fooking guild hoppers, oops I mean decided to find a new home more fit to their aspirations. Actually many of the still actively RvRing CFers don't really feel the need to compare dick sizes with them.

As for you I'll remind your very recent RG post about reaching 100M which was promptly followed by your "NP here we come! comment".

1 - you wish

2 - you won't drag me into some ego contest as it is obviously what you're after.

S

stunned

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
Were you not such a young, blissfully ignorant, happily frolicking out of your league little mid whose nose would pour milk if u pressed it, then I could be actually quite annoyed at someone like you for ignoring CF was already giving old mid guilds pretty good fights before AR, LA or Vengeance were even formed.

But then, as I said, you're too young to be blamed for having a short memory :rolleyes:

This said we're not claiming to be a top RVR guild cause we are not stricly speaking a RVR guild anymore. CF is pretty made of an even mix of RvRers and people who more enjoy PvE raids and other stuff. The recent trend has been for people to form 100% RVR guilds like LA or AR. Of course they'll be much more efficient than a mixed guild where most people play whatever char they like and where some enjoy casual RvR more than dedicated, tweaked to the best gank groups. As a matter of fact there are a lot of people there we know well, and still apreciate though they're fooking guild hoppers, oops I mean decided to find a new home more fit to their aspirations. Actually many of the still actively RvRing CFers don't really feel the need to compare dick sizes with them.

As for you I'll remind your very recent RG post about reaching 100M which was promptly followed by your "NP here we come! comment".

1 - you wish

2 - you won't drag me into some ego contest as it is obviously what you're after.

Thats very interesting.

C

ceix

rofling on the floor lolling @ stunned

ROFLAAAAAAAAGIOOO

LOLLAAGEEEE

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Cuthervaen

1 - you wish

:clap: agree totally cuth :)

F

Flimgoblin

gifv body debuff! :)

Users who are viewing this thread