New bindstone for defending power relic

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
The bind point does not help really. How do you get from Swanton to CS? How do you get from Swanton to Snowdonia Fortress?
Why would people who play rvr bind at Swanton, have to walk to Snow Station, then get a horse, and then transfer to another horse. Only way it will help if both frontier castles have teleport, that might make a difference. Give it to all 3 realms.
This does not help even a little bit.
Regards, Glottis

suggested that on the VN boards... maybe I'll fill in a feedback form

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Talifer
All you have to do is look at the US servers, who can tell me on how many servers Albion owns ANY power relics?

Here's the quick answer to save you time, out of 16 servers albion own power relics on 1, and that changed in the last week or so, my guess is Palomides will lose them again soon :)

Talifer

All you have to do is look at the US servers, who can tell me on how many servers Hibernia has killed its dragon?

It's possible to defend our power relic, just difficult...

come 1.54 and xp for killing near your guilds keep I imagine HG will be in the frontier that bit more :)

L

lac_desariel

How many FG does it take to hold a mile gate?
Ablion seam to have it to a fine art in emain... so lets do it here, we hold MMG and HMG 3 FG on each you got 3FG near at the other wall, and if 6 FG close to each other and talking through cg can hold and warn long enough for a relic raid then clearly we shouldnt even have the strenght relics....
So on that we got 7 safe keeps and 2 safe relic keeps at the expense of 6 FG with good CC and such (not just random bods)

leaving others to go farm or what ever, and no you dont just put same guys all night cos that will suck bad, but i guarantee they at those wall will farm a few mids/ hibs at those walls, as many will try and come just to get a guaranteed fight and they will take RP and drop a few albions, hey they will get through, but tell me what can bust 3FG in a defensive pos and then deal with another 3 FG whilst dealing with res sickky and no/low power, and thats if they dont get there during the fight? and should anything deal with that lot, keeps need to be taken before a relic attemt goes down... how much time does albion need to get to myrddin? cos i think i could do it with wizzy speed. ohh before the negative say it if the force is that big we would know about it before the first line was droped as in the defenders at the mile gate.
I know not all is covered in this brief outline but use your imagination and fill the gaps!!! with proper organisation Albion as could Hibby and Middy could hold all 6 relics and keep em safe IF they wanted and worked as a unit.
But then what do i know? im just RR4 and you need to be RR5 to know what is going on.......
But thats just my humble opinion

Let the Flaming begin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom