New bg

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Qurious thought - with the up & comimg 49 bg will this make Leirvik obsolete like the rest or will ppl stay ?

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
'twill be interesting to see

If CV is just going to be GGs roaming ganking soloers & the occasional zerg roaming ganking everything (i.e. NF in miniature) then I think Leirvik will remain as it is now minus the GGs & occasional zergs, which would be a good thing.

If CV can provide decent action for everyone then I guess Leirvik could get a bit duller.

Dorimor1

Banned
Definate chance of GGs in CV... I bet there will be loads. I think there should be a fair share of zerg and solo aswell. Think I may roll a char or two there... Should be great fun, does anyone know when it will be implemented?

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
im making a leirv inf and he'll stay for leirv, i got a uber temp for him :p
ill prolly make some cv char also, im thinking of a sorc

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
I dont make chars to stay in 1 place, My Bd is 3l8 and when he gets close to rr4 i will do /xp and let myself ding and wait to be killed, then i move it to the enxt bg ;). Same with my valk/sb.

Its nice to join the new bg with a possible RR4 character whil emost make new chars for that bg.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I'd expect to see a lot of lvl 45 players levelling out of leirvik and straight into the new BG where they can gain xp and mlxp at the same time up to 49.5 (just hop into final template kit).

Prolly, as has been said, you'll see a few more guild groups in CV than in Leirvik so they can hit NF just below RR5.

I dont see many players making toons JUST for CV, don't really think the difference between 49.5 and 50 will be enough for players to stay once they cap RP's in CV.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
personally i think leirvik will get less pop, but wont die out. should ask some yanks about it, usually what happens there happens here.

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
/agrees with vav

My NS is 3L7 & when she hits max RPs for Leirvik she's gonna be L46 a few minutes later & tuning up for CV. I have loads of gimp replacements for her in Leirvik tho :D

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
/agrees with vav

My NS is 3L7 & when she hits max RPs for Leirvik she's gonna be L46 a few minutes later & tuning up for CV. I have loads of gimp replacements for her in Leirvik tho :D

got a hero with an UBER temp sorted and an average ani ready (ani is 3L2 atm though)

will be going myself but if it turns out to be a zerg fest,i'll just hop back into leir, great fun there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom