new beta invites

Dvergar

Regular Freddie
Thank you for your reply. Hope you work something out, and if not, it's not a big deal for me. I am still getting what I payed for. Ofcourse, getting more is not somethign I would object to. :)

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Regarding missing guild invitations,
I've just passed along a list with another 77 left over names to be invited, so these guys will hopefully receive an invite today.

Same here. Guild got accepted into beta, 20 invites. most got their invite, a few didnt among them yours truly. Anyone we need to contact to get this fixed? It's not in the spam filter and I'm not getting a popup after logging in on war-europe.

This is a common situation. Out of the average guild list of 20 e-mail addresses, anything a good bunch are usually faulty in some way, hence cannot be invited. We need then get back to the GMs, who in turn ask their players to register properly, get back to us, etc. Clearly, this make the inviting process much longer than it need to be.

There are a few conditions which need to be fulfilled for us to be able to invite a player.

1. A valid account at war-europe.com
  2. Having signed up for the beta
  3. Being over 18 years old
So answer your question: you must ensure you do have a valid account which is signed up for beta, then notify your GM of this, who will in turn get back to me or Iain.

Cheers,
Magnus

EDIT: And.. it's done!

Simmo

Fledgling Freddie
Magnus if they havent signed up correctly, you can always forward there beta key to my email, its not a problem i would kindly help.

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
Had a mail from Warhammer, turned out tobe the news letter, for about 20th of a second there i knew true happeiness!

Nice of 'em to let us know of the release date however :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom