New Battler and Malice Hammer Skins..

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Dont know if this has already been posted a search just brought up hundreds of warhammer threads :p But what the hell is with the new battler 1h hammer and malice 2h hammer weapon graphics? They look utterly retarded, seriously, it looks like a meat tenderiser and a weapon I would have drawn when I was about 8 :(

Battler:

Malice:

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
yea, teh old ones was alot better.. this new shit is sad:<

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Aye they are crap, givf the old ones back.

Anyone also noticed the final weapon style that gets the killing blow doesnt show either, or is that just me?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
would be nice if you could get new skins for it. But afaik the view of items/players isnt one of the options mythic wanna let us change. I know its atleast posible to make your char look diffrent (since sko posted some pictures where he messed around with it) but afaik its ban reason.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
It's still way better than a hammer that looks like a sword...which was very silly indeed...

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Oh noes everything was so much better in the old days!!!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Pirkel said:
Oh noes everything was so much better in the old days!!!

At least we didn't have to keep up with your retarded trolling then

Ontopic : Battler hammer looked bleh, but the malice hammer looked awesome!

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
both looks crap compared to what they did before. imo :p
they should at least give a pool (maybe i just missed it) before they change the gfx on a sutch popular artifact tbh :kissit:

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Battler on the other hand...

Looks like a brick on a stick, thinking of respeccing sword just to get rid of it.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Battler hammer looks awful, Malice hammer on the other hand I think looks quite evil. :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
fenrisan said:
Looks like a brick on a stick, thinking of respeccing sword just to get rid of it.

Yeah, same.. :( Thane 2h champ hammer looks kinda lame as well, its tiny. Man have thanes been done over on hammer weapons :p

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Cozak said:
Yeah, same.. :( Thane 2h champ hammer looks kinda lame as well, its tiny. Man have thanes been done over on hammer weapons :p
Aye. Thane 2H Hammer looks like a tiny beer barrel on a stick. With a go-faster stripe.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
i dont care but they need to give crush pole versions :twak:

and lol at the 1h battler hammer, malice one looks quite cool :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, Malice looks good, but it's too large for my norse.
I know few of the DAoC weapons look realistic these days, but seriously...looks like i shouldn't be able to lift it.

Dorimor1

Banned
Basically what Cold and Sama said, battler doesn't look great but Malice is nice.

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
I loved the axelook of Malice and the swordlook on Battler, at the very least they could have offered us a choice! Respecced to sword, couldnt stand any of them.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
lol respeccing becos of the graphics r ugly :eek2:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
Anyone also noticed the final weapon style that gets the killing blow doesnt show either, or is that just me?

happends to me to

Vorenus

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:

Didn't they fix that some time ago? It's back now tho. :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
old.Whoodoo said:
Been like that for ages, never fixed. If you eg 1shot PA somebody, nothing happens, you just stand still and the person dies.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
eg 1shot PA somebody, nothing happens, you just stand still and the person dies.

the cause of many wasted seconds where i should be running, but instead i stood there like a lemon saying "wtf? he just fell over?!?...is he gonna get back up so i can kill him or..? oh! right! i DID kill him!....RUN JIM RUN!!"

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:
Yea, Malice looks good, but it's too large for my norse.
I know few of the DAoC weapons look realistic these days, but seriously...looks like i shouldn't be able to lift it.

The Malice's Axe is supposed to be heavy so hey ;b

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
<3 the new SoK scythe tho- One thing they have done which equals the old SoK spear look on VWs :)

:england:

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
arrr fear my meat mallets !!

ye very ugly, I know some merc who respecced to slash cauz of the skins

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
its fine, all this whine is totally overreacting, how about you go kill some instead of sitting home in the housing zone rubbing your private parts with these lovetoys of god him self... geez

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
The 2H Malice hammer looks awesome on a Troll. And yes, the haft is a lttle too thin...but it's still 100% better than the utter retardation of a hammer that looks like an axe or a sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom