new bard

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
recently made a bard and im levelling it up myself rather than go for pl, anyone know how i should spec as i level?

hes only level 12 but and so far ive gone for high music and a bit in nurture, ive tried asking a few random yanks but no luck so far

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
recently made a bard and im levelling it up myself rather than go for pl, anyone know how i should spec as i level?

hes only level 12 but and so far ive gone for high music and a bit in nurture, ive tried asking a few random yanks but no luck so far

hrmm, to lvl up solo or? I'd prolly cap nurture and regrow and see if can beg a spot as powersong bot / active healer in a focus grp or a duo with a tank. I wouldn't think it would be soo hard to talk someone if patrol the xp spots and make clear you'll play active and are specced to be some use. Not like you need to be very high lvl to start being some help, even if still grey con.

Otherwise, I've got 49-50th to do on a BM, will prolly have a crack tonight if want to duo then for an hr or so (maximum time i cba to pve in one go). PM someone in NFD to see if I'm about if interested.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
thanks for the reply :)

i was lucky enough to join a good guild and got lots of help, did try at lvl 41 to solo pve a bit and that was painful :s the higher in nurture did help out tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom