Games New AvP trailer

Aada

Part of the furniture
Easily my most wanted game of 2010 so far and this trailer just made me want it even more and i might even get out my Alien dvds now :D

The Predator looks and sounds awsome the way you can hear the voices like they do in the films.

Marines for pure shit ya pants though? :D

Aliens Vs. Predator - Trailer

Nate

FH is my second home
Good to see the old girl still has something to show for herself, but how much more can they milk it?!

Aada

Part of the furniture
Good to see the old girl still has something to show for herself, but how much more can they milk it?!

As long as people want it I guess a new AvP game is something fans of the 10 year old pc games have been wanting for sometime now.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh that looked pretty sweet :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That does look very interesting

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I hope it's representative of the gameplay and not just a technical show-off. That looks like a sweet remake of the old game.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I hope it's representative of the gameplay and not just a technical show-off. That looks like a sweet remake of the old game.

well there is the thing. I am deeply hoping for a game that looks 100% like an awesome cartoon, á la what that trailer looked like, and not just the trailers, or cutscenes or certain segments.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
The multiplayer as a marine looks rly thrilling.

"Hey Spunkmeyer, still sleepy?"
"Damnit Vasquez, Im getting too old for this shit"

:p

Kryten

Old Cow.
Ooooooh, loved the last one :D In fact, still got it on CD :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'll probably go Alien for MP just as I did in the previous games :)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Damnit! If consoles versions werent so pesky on the controls... I so want to play this game in 1080p 40" Bravia :(

The sound of the rifles and the alien screams.. so Cameron's Aliens :p

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Did this game like 3-6 players in lan where one was (predator and then you had 5) marines.. vs him omg we had fun and laughs and dark nights and screams :D

Was afew years ago tho.

Would be awesome with some freddyshouse ppl ganging up on eachother i suppose :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just been reading a preview and they said you can even record voices as the predator and throw it around to distract people like he does in the films.

"over here"

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Heard rumours that the mulitplayer isn't very well balanced.... haven't heard if there's a single player element to it or not.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Its not balanced... ITS not balanced.. its puny humans vs two killer races imo it shouldn't be balanced... 1 human shouldn't be able to kill 1 predator. :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
Heard rumours that the mulitplayer isn't very well balanced.... haven't heard if there's a single player element to it or not.

Nope it ain't balanced and neither was the pc versions but that still didn't stop any decent player from dominating as a human on any of the maps.

People that think the humans are gonna be bitch slapped all the time have it very wrong.

Kryten

Old Cow.
perhaps they should chop and change it a bit.

Then again would people complain about balance if it was puny predators or pesky aliens against Arnie? :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
poor marines do get a spanking in trailers dont they.....not much of a recruitment advert is it haha

Aada

Part of the furniture
I can't wait for multiplayer and scaring the shit out of people with the various species taunts :)

just imagine playing as a marine and all you hear is a hiss you turn around and you see the classic Alien pose with the inner jaw ready to ream your eyes.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Rebellion have just released AvP gold on Steam for £3 or so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom