new avi released, download now, its only nearly 40mb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moön

Originally posted by tomjeffs
Oh btw, I'm 30, self employed, a tv cameraman, with all the usual car, house, etc. So I ain't no script kiddie.

/me gives you a medal

Shame though, it should have gone like this:

Oh btw, I'm 30, self employed, a tv cameraman, with all the usual car, house, etc. and I'm a complete twat with no social life

Go on cameraman flame me :D

T

Tom

Funny, because if you bothered to read any of my posts, you'll see I have refrained from using the kind of insults you have just posted.

If you want, if it will make you feel better, I could sink to your level, and start calling you names. Believe me, I could argue with you all, to the ends of the Earth, its not hard considering your lack of mental capacity. I hope the thread stays open, because its of interest to me to watch you make even more of a fool of yourself. Who knows, maybe I will spend the time (remember I don't have a social life) to copy and paste all the stupid comments you and your ilk have posted, and make a new thread for everyone to laugh at.

M

Moön

LOL ok brains aslong as you promise not to hit me with your camera :eek:

E

Embattle

Originally posted by 1Jesta
A child? I'm 28, I have a job, I always have, I'm married with kids, so please refrain from associating me with forum bums like yourself with no life.
Im simply pointing out the fact you and this tomjeffs gimp have insulted the TFC community, and yes this being a HL forum we are here to stand up for ourselves.
The fact is it was an innocent post aimed at TFC players, granted ReniX didnt say it was TFC related, but does he really have to?
You have then gone onto make yourself look a complete tit, someone close the thread, its full of anally retarded twats like Embattle and tomjeffs expressing views that clearly are upsetting and annoying decent HL mod players like myself.

Repetitive, repeated, answered, insulted yourself, cloned, childish, dreamland, trouble makers, you don't like it here, don't come back...thxs bye don't let the door hit you on the way out.

O

old.t!mo

ROFL

Tomjeffs, do you film on "Friends Like these"? I can imagine that's the kind of programme you use your immense talents on. Why do you persist in using omg I have a life argument. You seem to like calling people children and pointing out spelling mistakes. Wowee who's a clever boy. I too have a job, degree, house, car etc but don't feel the need to use that as reason to say i'm better than the rest. You are on the bottom rung of forum posters and don't seem to be able to get to the next level. You post in a linear way which the rest of us laugh at. Keep posting, I need a good laugh this weekend.

T

Tom

You see how they cannot win the imagined TFC vs CS argument, so they now resort to name-calling and personal jibes. A playground tactic.

M

Moön

This isnt and never was TFC vs CS and dont try and move away from whats really at discusion here .

Timo has you sussed, its plain obvious your trying to avoid that fact by bringing up TFC vs CS again .

You see how they cannot win the imagined TFC vs CS argument, so they now resort to name-calling and personal jibes. A playground tactic.
Oh and ofcourse your to mature to call people names or make personal "jibes"
What a bunch of mindless purile morons. Obviously children have far too many priviliges these days, and not enough education (academic and life).
I gues that wasnt you posting then

1Jesta

Your view: I have somehow insulted TFC and its fans
Your view : To insult TFC is tantamount to sacrilige
Your view : Disagree with me, and you're wrong

1) Yes, you have insulted an avi made by someone who put a lot of hard work into it.
2) It isnt sacrilige, just uncalled for?
3) Disagree all you want, your opinions are disrespectful.

T

Tom

omg read back through my posts, and you'll see clearly, a great many times, that I have no problem with TFC, or CS, or any players, other than the one who seem to have infiltrated this thread with their childlike behaviour.

I see that the wireplay thread that moon posted in was closed, well obviously now that you've all had your outlet for childish comments closed to you, you have to come in here, a generally very helpful and friendly forum, and cause trouble.

The last guy to come in here and cause such a commotion was called da_toast, and he was seen right off the premises by the folk in here.

And if this never was a TFC vs CS argument (which is about the only thing you have said I agree with), then why are you not so quick to point out the mistakes that your schoolfriends have made in stating that it is so?

T

Tom

Originally posted by 1Jesta

1) Yes, you have insulted an avi made by someone who put a lot of hard work into it.
2) It isnt sacrilige, just uncalled for?
3) Disagree all you want, your opinions are disrespectful.

I have not insulted the avi, I have criticised it, which is a different thing altogether. If the author feels insulted, than that's his/her problem, and they should respond directly to me.

Uncalled for? That's your opinion, not mine. You've said so many times, thanks, but its getting boring now.

Disrespectful? Good, I have no respect for the avi-making skills of the author. Respect is earnt.

1Jesta

The last guy to come in here and cause such a commotion was called da_toast, and he was seen right off the premises by the folk in here.

Hello?

I run the BWTFCL I aint going nowehere, Ive been around a long time and resisted the urge to post on such topics because of arse's like you, so live with it?

O

old.t!mo

Maybe the person who posted the original thread could have a worded it better and given a fuller description of the download. However, when you get people like Tomjeffs who claim the person is a tosser and that he cheated in making the avi then maybe he has a right to be annoyed. You claim that these forums are friendly and helpful place, well surely if that was the case we would have seen that in your replies.

1Jesta

Its an avi file. Its just some fairly well captured video of some tosser jumping around with a rocket, on lo-grav maps.

Who started on the mindless name calling?

The point is, and yes for 2 days its been re-iterated, AcidReniX failed to mention it was TFC.

BIG FVCKING DEAL?

Does not excuse the shambaholical response he got from the ' so called ' forum regulars.

Bullshit?

imo yes.

I await your " FO I have a degree in twatness " response.

T

Tom

Originally posted by t!mo
Maybe the person who posted the original thread could have a worded it better and given a fuller description of the download.

I agree

However, when you get people like Tomjeffs who claim the person is a tosser

Show me where I said that.

and that he cheated in making the avi

Show me where I said that, too.

M

Moön

I see that the wireplay thread that moon posted in was closed

The thread was closed at my request as it served it purpose .

well obviously now that you've all had your outlet for childish comments closed to you[/B]

If their so childish why are you talking to them ?

you have to come in here, a generally very helpful and friendly forum, and cause trouble.
[/B]

I've seen and for a very long time some of the "regulars" treat new people on this forum with so much disraspect, I've seen them express their evil self centered personalitys and make this forum one of the worst places for the hl comunity, you get less arrogance and belittlance on the myg0t forum than here so dont try the old "I'm a nice guy really" and "this is a nice freindly forum" the days of making people beleive that are long gone .
Each time someone comes in here to ask a question, they get their spelling wrong or use bad grammer you just flame the hell out of them with out even any attempt to help them .

helpfull and freindly forum...pffft

M

Moön

Its an avi file. Its just some fairly well captured video of some tosser jumping around with a rocket, on lo-grav maps.

Don't bother downloading it.

You've insulted him and said he's cheated by using low gravity

E

Embattle

The hypocrisy from these forum haters is almost funny, plus for people that hate us and this forum they sure seem to be posting a lot.

O

old.t!mo

I don't hate this forum and I don't hate you. I just hate your attitude and your mum.

1Jesta

Im posting because I disagree with your attitude , nothing more nothing less.

M

Moön

Well I think Jesta's said it all there, Embattles post has only proved this

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Embattle

Repetitive, repeated, answered, insulted yourself, cloned, childish, dreamland, trouble makers, you don't like it here, don't come back...thxs bye don't let the door hit you on the way out.

:sleeping:

1Jesta

1) Repetitive yes, because you are standing by your argument that is ' wank '.
Repeated yes because you , nor tomjeffs wont admit u've acted like twats.
2) Answered, No, its an avi intended for the TFC section of this forum, k? thx.
3) Inslulted myself, eh? when?
4) Cloned, I can believe you are yes.
5) Childish, uh huh, / me reads back to the words ' tosser ' and ' old hat '
6) Dreamland , In what respect? that u r a nob? thats no dream mate, its a bonified fact.
7) Trouble makers? you started it with the childish ( lol? ) twatish , non respectful remarks?

P.S

...thxs bye don't let the door hit you on the way out

Im here to stay, enjoy. k? thx.

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Embattle
The hypocrisy from these forum haters is almost funny, plus for people that hate us and this forum they sure seem to be posting a lot.

:sleeping:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom