Like any good trademark it adapts to suit the current market, but the dynamics and essence are still clearly there, providing the nessicary connotations...
- The common face
- During the top hat fad, started by lox
- During the inveresed avatar fad, started by conch
- The original avatar, the consumer felt it was too impersonal
- The era of the bannings on BW, left Mr Happy quite sad.
- The FFXI period (before I realised it was shite).
Almost forgot this one! This was in the decline of the sissyfoo market (due to dodgy overseas investments), Dill was clearly dominating, and so this was produced. Testing showed thoug hthat both Dill and I got too confused and it was later changed.
Woke up this morning and didn't like the look of the robot as much as I did yesterday.
So, here's some evil guy holding a scythe. I might just go back to my original though, 'cause like TeaSpoon said, people in other forums etc. probably only recognise me for my avatar and not for my name.