New artifact site/item site

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hi, me and my girlfriend are currently making a fully new artifact site with all artifact stats updated and possibly alot of items on also... i need you guys to help us out tho :) i need your pictures of artifacts :) any class/race/shape/size/ will do if possible please try to make sure the artifact can be seen well enough on the picture :) thx upload them to imageshack or something and post link here :) thx

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Nice idea ^^ But then there's allways using alakazam ^^

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Overdriven said:
Nice idea ^^ But then there's allways using alakazam ^^

Free full functioning search engine > allakhazam :x + allakhazam has a crappy layout and annoying popups that most blockers cant get rid of :p

Overdriven

BloodOmen said:
Free full functioning search engine > allakhazam :x + allakhazam has a crappy layout and annoying popups that most blockers cant get rid of :p

Damn you. =( You said free... =(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I've been sitting in this chair since 11:30am yesterday putting absolutely everything in to alphabetical order and such :x and making nice looking/easy to navigate layouts won't be done for about a week yet like but still i promise it will be like a supa allakhazam :p even sorting all the stats out on artis cause i know some people are always like "omg what stats do wardens get!" and such :p putting champion weapons on here full new epic armour list easy to find and possibly epic armour guide eventually but for now its just going to be items/artis

Overdriven

BloodOmen said:
I've been sitting in this chair since 11:30am yesterday putting absolutely everything in to alphabetical order and such :x and making nice looking/easy to navigate layouts

Can't wait for the site ^_^

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
givf us an msn, you know pretty much what artis i got on hib and mid, ill help fully dude. great initiative :D ill also get aj to help ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
nice nice :p gonna go fix a sandwich now then i'm off to bed before my eyes implode >< i'm going to finish epic/artis and champion weapons off first then i can put the page up.... as for the items i can just update it on a daily basis because theres thousands of items ><

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
for items, ask a website such as ethinargs if you can use a iframe of their searchbox :)

save u time and they get some advertising, just an idea

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
maybe helping with the DAOC wiki site is a better idea. The majority of the info is already there (i.e. updated artifacts etc) in an easy to use format.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Id be happy to help, but you probably have the most common ones already. So name those you havent got in a bit and ill see what I can do. With one char who has 27+ artifacts alone, should be possible I got some you still need!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ati said:
for items, ask a website such as ethinargs if you can use a iframe of their searchbox :)

i know :) but i want to do it all myself/with gf :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Ati said:

Please no :( ethinarg has quite a few errors with old items still apparent in there sadly. Personally I use etinargs then check on ME to see if it's in fact right which most of the time it is, but when it isn't, its a royal pain in the arse.

If you pass me on an MSN address, I'll send you pictures, I don't have any filespace to upload them to post here :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
kirennia said:
Please no :( ethinarg has quite a few errors with old items still apparent in there sadly. Personally I use etinargs then check on ME to see if it's in fact right which most of the time it is, but when it isn't, its a royal pain in the arse.

If you pass me on an MSN address, I'll send you pictures, I don't have any filespace to upload them to post here :(

don't worry i'm not using Ethinargs :p also here http://imageshack.us/ free host for pictures

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Rather than have another webby with all this on, Ive turned to adding to http://www.daocwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page a really nicely put together site with proper player feed.

A lot of sites like this fail because players cant be arsed to put up their feedback or error corrections, hence why I kinda gave up on my master level site, even though it did get really well used by a lot of people.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Such hate Whoodoo :p not blowing my own trumpet but i know for a fact the site thats being made at present will be nice/well layed out/thought up and its not being made by space monkeys on a crappy free host :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still wanting more arti pictures :x keep em coming peoples! :X

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
BloodOmen said:
Such hate Whoodoo :p not blowing my own trumpet but i know for a fact the site thats being made at present will be nice/well layed out/thought up and its not being made by space monkeys on a crappy free host :p
Its not hate bud, so many people like me and you have tried at this, and it comes down to two things, paying for bandwidth (I pay for my own) and input from players. If you lack either you are buggered from the start.

However, instead of us all trying to do our own thing, if we all club onto one already established site and pool our efforts, it can go a long way.

Dont get me wrong here, Im not dissing your plan, Im suggesting theres a better way.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
well for one the wiki site doesnt have pics of artis so either that needs to be done or bloods way will be better

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Why dont you tell me what pictures you are still looking for and i'll see what i can do :>

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sparx said:
well for one the wiki site doesnt have pics of artis so either that needs to be done or bloods way will be better
I fail to see how, and its this attitude that prevents all these fan sites from succeding, from your own words why dont you ask if they will put pics on it, because like I said before, the players cant be arsed.

Also, pics of artis are the least important thing, perhaps thats why they are not on there yet, people would rather know the stats than what its bling value is.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
but in contrast your putting the guy down before his is even up.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Ace, nice of you to organise this. I'll take some photos for you and is there anything else you need help with?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still making it atm :) would love pictures of the following! and if possible can they be undyed pls :) i know it costs a little to re dye them but its easier to see them as default colours

Snake Charmer - Scythe
Snake Charmer - Whip
Snake Charmer - Claw
Croc Tooth Dagger
Braggarts Bow
Fools Bow
Batter - Hammer (or blunt or crush)
Malice - Hammer (or blunt or crush)
Battler - 2h Hammer (or crush or lw crush)
Scepter of the Meritorious (spelling?)
Aten's Shield
Cyclops Eye shield
Alvarus Leggings
Golden Scarab Vest
Traldors Oracle
Phoebus Harp (not the necklace but the created harp)
Nailah's Robe
Mariasha's Sharkskin Gloves
Healer's Embrace
Harpy Feather Cloak
Flamedancers Boots
Enyalios Boots

and last but not least the weapons created from Belt of the Sun and Belt of the moon :)

also few quick questions

Can battler be activated as a Polearm?
Can Spear of Kings be activated as 2h Slash (alb)

big thx in advance :)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
BloodOmen said:
Braggarts Bow
Fools Bow
Batter - Hammer
Malice - Hammer
Scepter of the Meritorious
Aten's Shield
Cyclops Eye shield
Golden Scarab Vest
Traldors Oracle
Mariasha's Sharkskin Gloves
Healer's Embrace
Harpy Feather Cloak

Are in a PM in your inbox here on FH. Hope you like the screenies I took and I look forward to using your site mate. Good initiative!

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you have the picture of the malice hammer 2 handed(crush malice)?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Demon2k3 said:
Do you have the picture of the malice hammer 2 handed(crush malice)?

Yes i've got a picture of my thane with 2h malice :) and thx for the screen pirk :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
These are the heretic stats of the following artifacts. I'll upload some others in a while but I've got a guild group soon so this is all I had the time to do:

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4458/ctrstatsav7.jpg - Croc tears ring

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/4209/edsstatsxf7.jpg - Eerie darkness stone

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/5233/epstatsmc9.jpg - Eternal plant stats

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2928/scwpicfc8.jpg - Snakecharmers weapon
note: the /use2 doesn't work for tics! It overwrites our much better sheild.

http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/3888/govticstatstw5.jpg - Guard Of Valor

http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hfcstatslj1.jpg - Harpy feathers cloak. Note it still has parry so aint much use for tics ;/

Hope this helps a lil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom