New Apple iPod

J

Jonty

Hello :)

I still really like the iPod, but the price has always detered me from ever taking the plunge. I am curious, though (a question for all iPod owners), does that beautiful finish get tarnished easily? It's an odd comparison, I know, but the brushed aluminium finish of a Shuttle SFF PC I had seemed very susceptible to fingerprints and being easily scratched etc. Is this the case, as is stated in the above review, with the iPod (which is obviously going to be far more manhandled than a computer would be)?

Personally, I'm still waiting for iTunes to come to Windows, since, regardless of what you think of Apple, it seems they have brought a genuinely innovative product to the market. Providing you could get plugins for the secure .aac format for software like WinAMP and Windows Media Player, as well as frimwire updates for standalone audio players, then the whole idea could really take off.

Kind Regards

W

wyrd_fish

i looks quite nice...

although I have always been a wee bit suspicious of HDDs in portible stuff.. but I'm assuming it works well.

Users who are viewing this thread