[INFO] New announcement from GOA on war-europe.com

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Have you guys seen the thread on WAR alliance forums?

called:

EU account Centre MIA.

Seriously one huge mother thread with a lot of angry people and it has got so bad that MJB has replied himself and has promised to look into why the EU Account centre is not up yet and why the lack of communication is happening from GOA to the EU customers.

Seems to me that MbJ is stoking that thread a little ;p

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
Headline:

Disgruntled Costumer Continues to Pay for Service!

In other words, If you arent happy with the service GOA have to offer, don't pay them. We aren't making you.
I am happy with the way they have dealt everything so far (a little problem with the flash site still) but GOA stick around and post information on here, despite people like jonrossi continually d00m'ing, and for that I'm very thankful!

last time i checked PW was free, so is open beta

so in everybody eyes, mythic scores 2, goa fails 0

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I can't remember GOA promising a PW.

If they did, fair enough, point taken etc.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I don't care about the PW they never promised that.

I just want somebody from GOA to tell us when they expect the account centre to be up if they are behind schedule tell us it's better then threads like on the WAR Alliance popping up all over he place.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
I can't remember GOA promising a PW.

If they did, fair enough, point taken etc.

you could always decline 2 preview weekends, since goa didn't promised them.

but goa and its schedule didn't give you this choice.

so i hope you enjoy missing out 4 days of warhammer that mythic didn't promise, but offered cause it just could...

pikeh

Resident Freddy
you could always decline 2 preview weekends, since goa didn't promised them.

but goa and its schedule didn't give you this choice.

so i hope you enjoy missing out 4 days of warhammer that mythic didn't promise, but offered cause it just could...

We got stuff that wasn't promised as well. Does "Free beta keys" ring a bell?
So far GOA have stuck to their promises, and you can't fault them that.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
:lol: That thread is a beautiful thing.

mythic guy said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksym
I personally would really like to believe GOA has changed and am still giving them the benefit of the doubt, which is basically what you are asking us to do. I just have two question though... Do you guys have milestones and deadlines GOA have to meet in your liscencing contract ? If GOA screw it up again, can you put any kind of pressure on them to perform ?
---
Mythic and GOA have worked together before, what do you think?
I read that 5mins ago, Im still laughing now :lol:

rynnor

Rockhound
We got stuff that wasn't promised as well. Does "Free beta keys" ring a bell?
So far GOA have stuck to their promises, and you can't fault them that.

:iagree:

Lets maintain a sense of proportion eh :) We are barely moments away from a great weeks mayhem in the open beta and I for one am extremely excited!

:clap:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
The biggest mistake was the long closure period between closed and open beta as people only whinge on forums when they've got nothing better to do :)

In fact it would probably have deflected alot of this if they'd let the patch notes leak stand as people would've had some concrete game stuff to discuss.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
i am sure that after 3-4 days ( if everything does as planned) we won't be talking about this.
but its annoying to see yanks playing the game for another pw, while there isn't an account center up in eu.

and be sure, if there was an account center we could enjoy pw as well

after investing 9m euros in equipment or distributing hundred thousands of preorders, pw and free op are crumbles

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
The biggest mistake was the long closure period between closed and open beta as people only whinge on forums when they've got nothing better to do :)

In fact it would probably have deflected alot of this if they'd let the patch notes leak stand as people would've had some concrete game stuff to discuss.

:iagree:

indeed as the saying goes, "the devil makes work for idle hands"

apparently if he exists, he's pointing them towards WHA and FH

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Some class comments now coming out on the WHA thread:

"i know we're all a little on edge, but can we stop acting like children infront of the americans?"

Made me laugh a lot.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I keep wondering is GOA doing this on purpose so everyone will be grateful when the account management comes up with it's flash glory.

And why the bloody hell you couldn't post link to that thread Aada

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
3gb download as soon as you login. So I'm sorta forgoing any chance of playing it Sunday Afternoon, maybe late evening get a chance to create a character and get the first few quests out of the way.

Hope i'm wrong, but not preparing myself not to get dissapointed at the same time.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
3gb download as soon as you login. So I'm sorta forgoing any chance of playing it Sunday Afternoon, maybe late evening get a chance to create a character and get the first few quests out of the way.

Hope i'm wrong, but not preparing myself not to get dissapointed at the same time.

No no no... the 3Gb is the voiceover stuff which is NOT required for OB to run... it will be distributed after OB begins...

Vell

Fledgling Freddie

:twak:

How many times does it need to be said that this is an OPTIONAL download. You can skip it and download it one night when you're sleeping instead.

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, i knew it was a language patch, never realised it was optional. Always assumed it should of been but got told it wasn't over at Warhammer Alliance, thats what you get for reading internet forums :p.

Happy days.

Uara

Part of the furniture
no the 3gb download is optional i believe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom