:puke:

and also this:

and even more like this:

Fagane

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You would rather they had another high STR fighter race to pummel us into the ground?

F

Fagane

Defently, do I care if I get smacked by a dwarf, troll or what-ever? or also a new race to be toasted also and they're insta being compleetly overpowerd becouse you can not resist them?

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by dakeyras
The Albion race for ToA was announced at E3.

Half-Ogre???

Anyone else feel that this just doesn't fit with the concept of Albion?

Since when did ugly short arsed blue fishmen fit in with the concept of Albion either?

So we got ugly short arses, normal human casters, butch human tank and now big ugly tanks to, can anyone see a resemblance with midgard here yet? Yet another fine attempt by Mythic to standardise all 3 realms to be identical and dull, if there not careful tony blair will be asking for a job there soon.

And what about all us highlanders who've already gone through 50 levels of shit because highlanders were formally the only high strength option?

They could at least give us something with a little imagination, how abouts centaurs or minatours or something even a little bit cool?

S

skile

We have innucus, why not another wrong race for albion? :p

F

Falcore

drakoran type race would be cool, dragon ppl, kinda fits in a bit better, but tbh, i liked albion cuz it was freakless, u felt u like u were ridding world of freaky scum when u killed mids and hibs =/

R

Rolando_VII

Originally posted by Ekydus
Paladins could do with extra points too IMO.
But yes, don't give existing classes morph ability. I don't recall anyting from mythology that states knights under rule of King Arthur used to magically enhance themselves by turning into a beast.

Do you recall kobbys? Its the same thing as saying "no it would suck because it would make the game too unrealistic..." :>

I

inuyasha

ogres are at least a camelot-based myth, so if you was supposed to get another tank, its better then many others ideas (wtf is a furby anyways ^_^)

Now give hib dark elves and midgard the new race "god" with great stats on everything, burning throwing axes that make thunder, steeds that fly with 8 legs and apple trees that make the group immortal for a 1 year duration each apple...

Hey! thats what they myths say!

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by dwindimir
Bah, The real reason that there are half-ogres is this:
When the Inconnu arrived to the Albion, the Briton women found us more sexier than their own males, so they abandoned them. Naturally Briton males had to find some other females, so their went to Krondon. Soon after that, a new "race" was born :)

I, did NOT, have sexual relations with that ogre.

~Bill

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by quinthar
DO NOT GIVE ARMS MORPH!!!

Why would they?

Albion allready has one in a sense if you think about it.

What kind of a briton grows wings and hits really fast :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom