New Albion Race

D

dakeyras

The Albion race for ToA was announced at E3.

Half-Ogre???

Anyone else feel that this just doesn't fit with the concept of Albion?

S

Silenzio

is to smash Troll...

n mmm why doesnt suit?

is half-ogre...

not full

just a roaming and mybe drunk bitch... that .. ehum.. got some fun id say

C

~Clarky~

erm , anyone but me have a hard time trying to decifer what Silenzio is saying ? :D

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Silenzio
is to smash Troll...

n mmm why doesnt suit?

is half-ogre...

not full

just a roaming and mybe drunk bitch... that .. ehum.. got some fun id say

Half-ogres are for smashing trolls.

Why does that not fit?

It's HALF-ogre, not full. (personally can't see relevance there :p)

Some drunken woman got raped by a bunch of ogres!

<transcript ends>

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Half-ogres are for smashing trolls.

Why does that not fit?

It's HALF-ogre, not full. (personally can't see relevance there :p)

Some drunken woman got raped by a bunch of ogres!

<transcript ends>

It would take a lot of drunken women getting raped by a bunch of orges to make up the numbers of new ogre tanks we are going to see when the expansion is released. :s

Has anyone seen the size of those bastards in Krondon? They are huuuuge! They would have be sooooo deficient in their genitalia in order to prevent ripping their human lady friends in two.

D

dwindimir

Bah, The real reason that there are half-ogres is this:
When the Inconnu arrived to the Albion, the Briton women found us more sexier than their own males, so they abandoned them. Naturally Briton males had to find some other females, so their went to Krondon. Soon after that, a new "race" was born :)

D

Duryn

Naturally Briton males had to find some other females, so their went to Krondon. Soon after that, a new "race" was born

[Deuce Bigalow quote]Ever parked your bicycle in an aeroplane hanger, ever thrown a tooth pick into a volcano[/Deuce Bigalow quote]

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by dwindimir
Bah, The real reason that there are half-ogres is this:
When the Inconnu arrived to the Albion, the Briton women found us more sexier than their own males, so they abandoned them. Naturally Briton males had to find some other females, so their went to Krondon. Soon after that, a new "race" was born :)

nnoooo don´t love the fishy guys !

A

acei

Because they're half ogre no doubt they will have good STR, so it'll finally make our starting classes similar to the Trolls in Midgard i hope :)

T

The Kingpin

Won't be as strong as trolls..

We are trolls, not Half Trolls!

Albion needs a high Qui race!

P

Pin

Originally posted by acei
Because they're half ogre no doubt they will have good STR, so it'll finally make our starting classes similar to the Trolls in Midgard i hope :)

I think they're limiting the class choice to Sorcerer, Necromancers and Friars ;)

T

Tilda

hopefully they will be like a cross with troll's and dwarves so that they have high str and also high con. :)
now all alb needs is a badger morph for armsmen and were on par with mid !
imo badger morph should be 15 min timer, 25% extra absorb, and also equivalent of a level 50 cabby dammage shield, so everybody who hits him takes dammage but also its hard to kill, should last 30 seccounds ish

badgermorphfortehwin!!11

Tilda ;)

S

sheepseyes

Originally posted by Pin
I think they're limiting the class choice to Sorcerer, Necromancers and Friars ;)

half orge friar sounds good to me
a big lean mean damage dealing healing machine (wonder how long it will take to nerf it )

E

Ekydus

Well personally when Inconnu were announced I didn't think they fit in with Albion, they are the only freaks of the realm thus far. Half-Ogre type things are going to make Albion look even stranger.

As for a morph-type. I propose a Skunk. They can have weapon styles aswell as an AoE which does some serious damage. :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by sheepseyes
half orge friar sounds good to me
a big lean mean damage dealing healing machine (wonder how long it will take to nerf it )

staff damage is based on dex, and I'd expect this race to be high-str, low-dex, so in other words.... gimped.

G

gunner440

ogre.jpg

S

sheepseyes

Originally posted by Pin
staff damage is based on dex, and I'd expect this race to be high-str, low-dex, so in other words.... gimped.

bah

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by The Kingpin
ugly%20men2.jpg

New Albion Race

Any other Rugby fans reckon those 2 bear a striking resemblance to Martin Johnson?

B

Balbor

Kinda guessed that ogers of some sort would make it into the next Albion race seeing as they were once allies with the people of Avalon.

As for stats they would probably be stronger and tougher than Highlanders and of course slower. Pitty acunity attributes cannot be go lower than 60 cause i'm sure they would be pritty stupid.

Any one got any ideas for the other realms races?

Mid - Werewolf would be cool, they do seem to be lacking another high/standard Dex/Quick allrounder race (like Britons and Celts).

Hib - Half-elf maybe, the could do with another higher than standed Int race seeing as they are the magic land, Could have access to all classes.

Wounder if i have either of them right.

Q

quinthar

DO NOT GIVE ARMS MORPH!!!

We're a pure melee class, just give us the skill points to train in all the weapons we can wield, we are supposed to be able to wield poles, 2h, 1H, Shields and spec in thrust, slash and crush yet have to train in one or tother in most cases.

Is it really too much to ask?

I personally would be happy to have a single melee skill + Pole+1H+Shield still bettert han what we have now.

As for Xbow you can poke it where the sun dont shine, it should be considered as an Arms equiv to Pally/Friar agro taunt.

Arms really are falling a long way behind now in as far as melee output or chain offs (Look at lack of Parry followup, thats assuming they actually have fixed it in 3-4 patches then a chained style would be good) we have to make many compromises, were supposed to be versatile and clearly are not, were about as versatile as a round hole and square plug.

One thing I have noticed in these is the lack of NERF ARMSMAN threads, wonder why that is?.

E

Ekydus

Paladins could do with extra points too IMO.
But yes, don't give existing classes morph ability. I don't recall anyting from mythology that states knights under rule of King Arthur used to magically enhance themselves by turning into a beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom