New Alb Stealthzerg tactic

C

Crashtje

the Bring-a-Cleric group, 3 / 4 stealthers + hidden cleric ! that my friends IS the way forward......

paralyzed etc

O

old.Downanael

Hibs have had 7 stealthers 1 shades for ages so

QQ

O

old.windforce

think they copied it from hibs in odins who used to have a druid in the house above amg and mids who brought a BD on occaisions

intresting tacktiks

L

lillagullan

hib stealther got blockbot hiden until they jump someone, the blockbot run and just guard ^^ but who cares, stealthers have destroyed the game anyway, may the lameness be with them

damn i just had to QQ today

A

araudry

Originally posted by lillagullan
but who cares, stealthers have destroyed the game anyway, may the lameness be with them

damn i just had to QQ today

:sleeping:

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by Crashtje
the Bring-a-Cleric group, 3 / 4 stealthers + hidden cleric ! that my friends IS the way forward......

paralyzed etc

often have i seen Caesters hib stealthzergs running around odins (atleast from hmg to amg) and camp amg with a bard and a warden. Its bad enough that ppl cant play there stealthers solo, they have to have a rezz/speed bot too. :(

T

Tafaya Anathas

paralyzed etc

OMG this surely breaks CoC report em now!!!!

B

bigchief

paralyzed etc

Been done by hibs and mids many times before. Mids were doing it over 6months ago in HW :eek:

O

old.Morchaoron

seen a healer in amg once casting spreadheal for the sbs, it kinda made me laugh :eek:

S

shani

Yup, all stealthers seem to forget the most important rule...

NO GROUPING FOR STEALTHERS

O

old.tuppe

well, what make me laugh is minst casting stuns/mezz when groupped whit inf, like one inf cannot kill solo hunter easily :rolleyes:
after kill they mach 5 away and st

S

scarffs

No grouping and certainly no heals for stealthers.

E

eynar

Re: Re: New Alb Stealthzerg tactic

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
OMG this surely breaks CoC report em now!!!!

that seems to be the general attitude of most stealthers sadly enough...shrug...fo imho

G

Gabbe-

paralyzed etc

OMG they got a cleric with them? Damn such cheaters

O

old.Emma

The stealther game has been pathetic for ages.. too many 10 year olds now. Gone are the days where it was an honour to solo a class and be reqarded for it. Now its just zerg here, zerg there, zerg everwhere.

I have zero respect for any stealther that has to group just to get RP's, dont care if there rr11 or rr2 if they can't solo there class they are lame.

anyway enough of the chit chat. off to play a decent class that requires some knowledge of group combat not just mindless button bashing like a fagfil.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Emma

mindless button bashing like a fagfil.

then whats the difference between a 'fagfill' and a 'fagblade' and a 'fagshade'? Oo

all button bashing right

C

Crashtje

anyway enough of the chit chat. off to play a decent class that requires some knowledge of group combat not just mindless button bashing like a fagfil.

tihiih an enchanter :p

S

scarffs

What class is so skill-demanding Emma ?
Its all just buttonpushing you know. And soccer is just ballkicking, yet some people are way better then others....

O

old.giriam

Originally posted by scarffs
What class is so skill-demanding Emma ?
Its all just buttonpushing you know.

All classes require skill to play imo. Granted some more than others but to play any class good you need to know what is required in different situations. You need to see how the battle is going and how you can best help. Reactiontime is also a major factor.

Saying that it takes no skill to be a part of a savage assist train or something else that may seem easy is misguided. There are times when you need to break off the train and do something else. It takes skill and quick thinking to identify these situations and act accordingly. It requires knowledge about your enemies.

Same goes for every single class in the game. If you're a minstrel going up against a nightshade you need knowledge about your enemy to be able to hold back your stun until he evades so you can avoid a diamondback. It takes a cool head to pay attention to all the things happening in a battle, the more you play the better you get at it.

G

O

old.Sko

tihiih an enchanter :p
Oh _enchanter_ !
Class even more complex than bonedancer to master =D

I

iceflower

>Now its just zerg here, zerg there, zerg everwhere

And Mythic has the gall to envision the rvr portion of Doac as a big group against big group war. Too bad they didnt supply the game engine that can cope with it.

H

Huntingtons

Emma 50th season Shadowblade: My Fun Class now gimped due to whines from albs/hibs
now, that was a class that required skills, indeed, i remember, was so fun...

now you whine... stlong moral imo

QQ more :(

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
then whats the difference between a 'fagfill' and a 'fagblade' and a 'fagshade'? Oo

all button bashing right

afaik an inf can get away with 50 venom, 50 stealth (at rr5) and still manage to kill multiple targets solo, by using only 4 buttons (stealth, DS/garrote, PA and CD)

Originally posted by Huntingtons
now, that was a class that required skills, indeed, i remember, was so fun...

now you whine... stlong moral imo

QQ more :(

sure, why not whine....it worked for albion didnt it?
You know...the bohohoho our casters and clerics get 3 shoted by LA (yes, LA did to much dmg, but just to make a point)

B

bigchief

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
afaik an inf can get away with 50 venom, 50 stealth (at rr5) and still manage to kill multiple targets solo, by using only 4 buttons (stealth, DS/garrote, PA and CD)

Please please please please for christ sake

get a clue before posting such bollocks

thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread