New Alb/excal Rvr Guild Recruiting!

Garagon

Fledgling Freddie
Praetorian Cohort A New Guild In Alb/excal Is Recruiting Members! We Love Rvr And Are Looking For People To Help Us Become A Powerful Guild. If You Like Rvr And Are Lvl 50, Please Contact The Guild To See If You Can Join It. Praetorian Cohort Is Interested In Making Albion A Better Realm And Hope To Have Frequent Keep Takes And Guild Events. Have You Got What It Takes???

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I think you just used up your quotum of capital letters for the rest of the month.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
that sounds like a bad old "uncle sam wants you" poster.. except the US army has better punctuation and grammar.

Garagon

Fledgling Freddie
Theres nothing wrong with a good old Uncle Sam style recruitment msg.

!Praetorian Cohort!​

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
I agree... if you hadn´t used Capital Letters Every Time You Pushed Space.

Xplo

Banned
Maybe if you didn't have so many "randoms" in your guild, had a decent site and don't have the name like one of the leading Rvr guilds "First Cohort" people might join! :touch:

Garagon

Fledgling Freddie
You are right guys, the guild is a faliure. I didnt think the name would matter but it has. I still am interested in making a rvr guild though. Im going to ask you guys about it on a new thread. btw, the critisism is good, but i only like constructive critisism please. Read new thread if you are interested in making sucsesful rvr guild.

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
If you make a new guild call it "Smell My Cheese" . You will definately be a success then!

Sigurd

Banned
Give it a short and "cool" name like the others: LinkDead, Lagged Again, Avalanche, that sort of crap. Snowball perhaps? Disconnected? Radar For Teh Win? Also, be prepared to sacrifice real life completely so you can achieve RR10 in less than 2 years, and you're set. Oh, and wrong realm: you want the savage assist train in midgard as a RvR guild, or it'll be possible for normal guilds/groups to occasionally kill one or two of you.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm. Lemme recap, he had new guild, with some members and all, recruiting but someone didn't like name and stuff, now he's making new guild ?
Such commitment :eek2:

No offence, I just found it little bit funny :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I got the best guild name ever made up
tho I wont tell. its bound to be made on pryd for alts soon :cheers:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Well the guild name just sounds like you have tacken parts out of other guild names Praetorian tacking that from the guild : Praetorian Guard and Cohort nicking that from the guild: First Cohort

Other that that good luck with guild and look foward in seing you in RvR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom