Never Mind the Third Line, Probably -

Corran

Part of the furniture
Never Mind the Third Line, Probably

Posted By: Sanya Thomas 2006-06-08 14:16:04

We'll leave the poll up over the weekend to be sure, of course, but in our experience we can extrapolate pretty well from the first day's results. People who liked the plan amounted to 34% of players. People who hated what we were proposing to give to other classes made up 14% of the vote. People who hated what we were going to give their class came to 10% of the total.

In other words, a third of the votes were in favor, but a fourth of the votes were against. It ain't worth pissing off one out of four people. But as I said, the poll will run the rest of the weekend.

Well at this rate it going to be another turn around. Not a surprise there though because so much imbalance would be made. I alone wrote an essay on just some of the many issues i saw when i sent feedback, not surprised at the possiblity of them not giving the 3rd line afteral

Corran

Part of the furniture
\o/

Thought i get involved in the Mexican wave, may as well get into world cup mode now :p

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Whiners wins again. People just dont like changes - period. I dont like the idea that Mythic leaves it up to polls before implenting changes. As said, ppl just dont like changes and especially the ones going against their own class or giving more love to others meaning if done by this system changes would be very hard to get through.
Although I didnt like the ML given to "my" class (Thane) and woulda prefered something else I did welcome this change overall especially for classes that are stuck with less desireble, yet only somewhat usefull, ML lines.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
Whiners wins again. People just dont like changes - period. I dont like the idea that Mythic leaves it up to polls before implenting changes. As said, ppl just dont like changes and especially the ones going against their own class or giving more love to others meaning if done by this system changes would be very hard to get through.
Although I didnt like the ML given to "my" class (Thane) and woulda prefered something else I did welcome this change overall especially for classes that are stuck with less desireble, yet only somewhat usefull, ML lines.

Excuse me? Because we don't like what they're proposing makes us whiners?? :wanker:

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
Whiners wins again. People just dont like changes - period.

In this case Whiners are people who think about the effect on the overall game.
Cause yeah, I would HATE to have warguard.
No-one asked for this, the boards havent been full of requests for extra ML lines to be open to players
If anything, people would like to see certain ML abilities nerfed to hell and back.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
instead of mucking about like this why dont they just damn well mix the MLs, remove ml9 from the frontiers, make it so you cant be damaged in FZ, nerf bodyguard slightly (not sure how) make it so battler+warguard dont stack etc.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Aiteal said:
In this case Whiners are people who think about the effect on the overall game.
Cause yeah, I would HATE to have warguard.
No-one asked for this, the boards havent been full of requests for extra ML lines to be open to players
If anything, people would like to see certain ML abilities nerfed to hell and back.

agree.

i have to say i like the way they propose a concept, wait for response, and then decide the thing needs more work.

seems mythic listens more to feedback than people give them credit for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom