never heard of him

Olgaline

FH is my second home
It would seem Ben Collins = The Stig
Now i know who The Stig is, but I've never heard of Collins ;)
Some local british racer ?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It's actually the guy who used to play the curious orange.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Not that it matters.
If The Stig's identity becomes known, they get rid of him and get another driver. We'll still get Jezza doing his "Some say..." and "All we know is he's called The Stig!"

- English -

Resident Freddy
Not that it matters.
If The Stig's identity becomes known, they get rid of him and get another driver. We'll still get Jezza doing his "Some say..." and "All we know is he's called The Stig!"

that would make the lap times irrelivent tho ;p

soze

I am a FH squatter
The fun of the Stig is not knowing who they are the paper is a bunch of pricks for publishing that. It would not be hard to find out who he really is but you do not really want to know the Stig is a less than brilliant race car driver.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Ben Collins is a top notch Formula 3 driver. He races stock cars and he placed in the Le Mans 24 a couple of times too I think. He's a good driver and a good candidate, but as said above, I would be suprised if there was one stig, it would be more likely and make a lot more sense that companies like Porche or Ferrari would only lend the Beeb those kinds of cars if they could put there own test drivers in to get the absolute best out of their cars on the timed laps.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By the way, the real Stig isn't any one of those people who are "unmasked", they are just there to fool everyone thinking The Stig is human.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You mean he's perfected his techniques with GT5 and come back from the future to show off?

GT5 is out probably after the humans have taken over the world from the skynet robots, right before duke 3d comes out.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So November then? Skynet and Conner better get a move on.

What with the time travelling and all, they might have done it already.

There's another hypothetical mindf*ck; have we had a huge war against robots and aliens and zombies from hell, but don't know it 'cause someone travelled back in time to stop it :eek7:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Or its that crack in time thing from Dr Who just made us forget all about it.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Yes, 'cause Top Gear is supposed to be an informational program about serious statistics :D

well it must have some seriousness about it or it would be pointless. If it was not serious why dont they fake a fiat panda time for 1.00. Im not saying its the perfect test, but it gives some indication on how good the car is around the track, and ofc to make it more fair it requries the same driver.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
well it must have some seriousness about it or it would be pointless. If it was not serious why dont they fake a fiat panda time for 1.00. Im not saying its the perfect test, but it gives some indication on how good the car is around the track, and ofc to make it more fair it requries the same driver.

Yes, key word "some" ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
IMO would have to be someone experienced at F1 or similar racing, or someone the car manufacturer chooses, ergo multiple stigs....but then again James May etc drove Veyrons

Can't blame the guy(s) in the white suit from getting narked they're missing out on wonga, given that there's tonnes of TG merchandise splashed with the famous white helmet & Clarkson's on £2m per annum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom