Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
Thanks, Enkor...erm...what does stlong mean? :D
Is that strong with a lisp or some secret code? :D

Figures you dont know what stlong is, your alb ^^

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
When, oh, when are people on these games going to learn to speak proper English/Norwegion/Danish/Swedish/Finnish (well, probably not this one - extremely difficult to learn :p )/German/French/Cantonese/Swahili etc. instead of this infernal fortehwin "language"? :p

I think its a great idea! My friar is 44 at the mo and the only times I can get into exp dungeons is at 1am till 9am which is has messed up my sleeping pattern :( I now fear sun light and dislike garlic. But many will not listen and will pk..so maybe if there be some kind of DAoC "A-Team" that will come to the rescue and clear out the pkers in the dungeon, that will discourage the pkers to come all that way to pk and get pked. ..<walks off humming the A-Team theme>

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
I've seen Les dragons des Kalidors camp upperlevel of CM for hours (all evening, basically) with 2 lvl 50s to stop ppl like me from pking there Oo

(les dragons des kalidors = a-team of camlann :eek6: )

living

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
I've seen Les dragons des Kalidors camp upperlevel of CM for hours (all evening, basically) with 2 lvl 50s to stop ppl like me from pking there Oo

(les dragons des kalidors = a-team of camlann :eek6: )
Ya such irony in PKing all that passes so they cant PK anything down there, they just 4got they dident let any1 in there to BE PKed :>

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, i HATE a-team peoples like that, whiping 2fgs of hunting people to pl 1 guildie! i mean.. arf! :p Even anoying when im running around beeing a honest pk'er... :D

Cept that, to the 44 friar...
I got a word for you, the word is..
SI!
Just take a horse to somewhere no one have heard about, walk in some direction and your bound to see some mobs around your level to gank =) And NO ONE will find you there to gank ^^

The dungeons is, like you said, excellent at night times though 8)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Goldragon said:
Leave the xp places that are open to gank on open and dont make new ones that dont .P

Where are you supposed to gank then? :D

and that pretty much sums up the player mentality on Camlann...

please stay there and never come back to the other servers..

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
and that pretty much sums up the player mentality on Camlann...

please stay there and never come back to the other servers..

Plz stay on "other servers" boards with that kinda mentality kkthxbye.

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Word, This is a pvp server, and the world is already waaay to big for the few players that still play camlann. No wonder you are ganked if you see. I solo mostly, and i have ress, so if i see potentional rps i take it =) Whine me a river, but thats what camlann is about, if you want to level 1-50 safely and then join a pk guild to run safely around in a fg...then get your arse of this server, its the last haven of duels, fair ones or ney ^^

Goldragon said:
Word, This is a pvp server, and the world is already waaay to big for the few players that still play camlann. No wonder you are ganked if you see. I solo mostly, and i have ress, so if i see potentional rps i take it =) Whine me a river, but thats what camlann is about, if you want to level 1-50 safely and then join a pk guild to run safely around in a fg...then get your arse of this server, its the last haven of duels, fair ones or ney ^^

Narf, I solo aswell ( as i'm a friar ) but if I see someone I don't disturb their exp by killing then rezzing.. I just buff them and wish'em good luck. (I'm too nice to be on camlann imo but there needs be some kind of balance of good and evul)

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry, Yep - come people are just unpleasant and it's pointless moaning at or about them. Just you stick to your style and you'll be rewarded in the end...even if it's only in heaven :)
ps I'm not one of the pleasant ones.

crazykobby

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Narf, I solo aswell ( as i'm a friar ) but if I see someone I don't disturb their exp by killing then rezzing.. I just buff them and wish'em good luck. (I'm too nice to be on camlann imo but there needs be some kind of balance of good and evul)

Killing someone and then rezzing them is perfectly good manners... Do unto others as you would have done unto you - if you can accept others killing you on sight but being fair and rezzing then np, its not unjust. The only thing that totally pisses me off is when an assasin kills you in a godforsaken place. Pestbringer springs to mind... a lvl 50 R6+ hunter who loves to camp varul and kill 35+... i mean what's the point it takes ages to get there for a few measly rp anyone should be ashamed to travel that far to gank a green.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
He's playing hunter though... greens is probably the only thing he can kill.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah - give him a break...in fact those 35+'s are just plain rude to wear armour.
Other than that - I have to agree :)

B

Ballad

crazykobby said:
Killing someone and then rezzing them is perfectly good manners... Do unto others as you would have done unto you - if you can accept others killing you on sight but being fair and rezzing then np, its not unjust. The only thing that totally pisses me off is when an assasin kills you in a godforsaken place. Pestbringer springs to mind... a lvl 50 R6+ hunter who loves to camp varul and kill 35+... i mean what's the point it takes ages to get there for a few measly rp anyone should be ashamed to travel that far to gank a green.
I hate to agree with a bd but I do :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom