Confused Network spying app for android

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Does there exist an app that would allow someone with an android phone to see at least the safari search history of someone with an iPhone?

I saw my kids mums phone screen over her shoulder. It had a drop down menu of MY search history. The one on my phone.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I doubt there is anything that can scan your phone but there may be a network sniffer that records the traffic by IP address.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I know browser histories sync over Chrome (I can see my Droid history on my PC) - But I'm signed in with both devices.

Something like that?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my android phone knows the chrome history in my computer and laptop

Access Denied

The phones aren't connected in any way but being connected to the same wifi. At least as far as I know. Can't think if any way it could transfer over.

Access Denied

Oh a small bit of additional information. My phone was kicked off the network around the time it would've happened and I had to restart my phone to reconnect.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have seen (illegal) windows apps that capture all data going to and from a Access Point but it was not something your average home user would stumble upon. Unless she is very tech savvy or knows someone who is I would doubt she could do it.

Also Google got rumbled for the same thing.

Access Denied

I don't know. Didn't search any of that from this wifi and she's definitely not savvy enough to do it herself. Weird.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
my android phone knows the chrome history in my computer and laptop

Indeed, I go incognito for almost everything that I do not want showing up elsewhere.

TdC

yes, I do that too. for those special moments, but also for other ones.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
To be sure, start searching for "ways to dispose of a body" and "donkey anal action" see if she gives you any funny looks.

TdC

or..."how to surprise the wife", "best perfumes she really loves", "romantic weekends away" and "perfect shoes for your special lady" to trick her in to giving those 2 minute long blowjobs you may have heard of!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Or, you know, stop snooping on her browsing habits over her shoulder (and then jumping to probably incorrect conclusions)?

Access Denied

Right. Lets get this sorted. I walked past her as she was sitting at the kitchen table and saw the screen. Wouldn't call that snooping. Didn't jump to any conclusions either, simply confused by how it happened. I also have nothing to hide, if she wants to go through my phone (Not saying she did) then more power to her.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looks to me like you've probably made a mistake then tbh m8.

If you'd simply walked past then you wouldn't have had the necessary time to study what was on her mobile long enough for your brain to get an accurate picture. And we all know how our eyes lie to us.

Access Denied

Maybe true but one of the things I had searched for was "iPhone 5S no video option" I saw that clear enough.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I thought it was websearches? You do know on google it will autofill the most popular searches as you go along? Live search or whatever its called

Like so

Untitled.png

Access Denied

I know Google autofills. It wasn't that though, I'm sure of it. I always search with quotations to get accurate results. One of the other two was Stelioscope. You known those round things that show a looping movie when they spin. I had searched that particular word just that morning because I couldn't remember what the damn things are called. Not that by the way.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
In other news. Why do you still care? I thought you'd split up?

Lets face it - if she is spying on you then laugh your arse off and ignore it. You've won.

Access Denied

Call me a saddo if you want but I still love her, She's the mother of my children. And there are still feelings there for her. My history of being a lazy fuck and not doing my share while we were together has stopped us getting back together. Anyway, like I said. I don't care if she's been spying on me, got nothing to hide. Just curious if there was an app that could do such a thing.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
You're not signed in to YouTube on both by any chance? That'll do it.

There are lots of people saying similar things if you search, not intentionally, no apps, no spying, just Google being Google and knowing everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom