Net Piracy Leader Convicted!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
No biggie really. Never heard of that group tbh.

Now if Razor, mvs or paradox or so had been shut down - Thats news worthy.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
"Whether committed with a gun or a keyboard - theft is theft," said US Attorney Chuck Rosenberg in a statement.

What?

Armed robbery is hardly the same as software piracy ffs.

I KNOW GUYS! LETS SENSATIONALIZE THIS A BIT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE'RE ACTUALLY DOING OUR JOBS!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i'd like to try and run into a bank and yell HANDS UP I GOT A KEYBOARD BITCHES! ANY OF YOU PRICKS MOVE AND ILL .exe EVERY LAST MOTHERFUCKING ONE OF YA!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
i'd like to try and run into a bank and yell HANDS UP I GOT A KEYBOARD BITCHES! ANY OF YOU PRICKS MOVE AND ILL .exe EVERY LAST MOTHERFUCKING ONE OF YA!

This made me laugh so much it hurt :D

if you try it make sure you make a video!

Solo

Fledgling Freddie

lol that all I was thinking when I read that line from the article.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
What?

Armed robbery is hardly the same as software piracy ffs.

I KNOW GUYS! LETS SENSATIONALIZE THIS A BIT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE'RE ACTUALLY DOING OUR JOBS!

Piracy makes more money than Armed Robberies :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i heard people that download stuff from the internets sell crack to African children and blow up planes!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
To much Pulp Fiction for you, you motherfucking son of a bitch

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Piracy makes more money than Armed Robberies :p

Yea, but it doesnt leave people traumatised, I'd have thought crimes that involved violence and possibly cause people harm would rank above what is basically fraud.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Yea, but it doesnt leave people traumatised, I'd have thought crimes that involved violence and possibly cause people harm would rank above what is basically fraud.

yeah, child molesting and rape are punished hard...

(not hard enough at least)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Alas, it seems even scumbag child rapists get off lightly these days:
BBC NEWS | UK | Anger at 'lenient' rape sentence

Rapists should be hung, drawn, and quartered. Kiddie rapists should be handed over to the victim's family, then tortured and burnt alive.

yeah, i was being ironic :p they get of real lightly but shouldnt be hung etc... what if the only person related to the victim is the offender (i.e. dad) that seems pointless! HAH! FLAWED LAW

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
I think the point is that crime that puts peoples lives at risk is more heavily punished than crime that doesn't. It would make sense to me at least. Unless I've made this up in my head, I believe if you commit armed robbery with a gun that isn't loaded, you get a more leinient(sp) sentence than if you went in and the gun was ready to fire.

I imagine this is to encourage criminals that are planning an armed robbery to not take ammunition, that way, while the crime will still be commited, nobody will actually be in any danger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom