.NET 4.5 where the fuck is System.Runtime.Caching???

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
come on, help a bruvva out man. I need Cache Objects and I really can't be arsed writing classes for them myself. Why won't my full install of 4.5 show me the money? I'm using Visual Studio 2012 pro and have the target framework set to full 4.5 but it claims the namespace System.Runtime doesn't have Caching. wtf's going on? :(:(:(

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Right click your project references folder - add references - framework - system.runtime.caching

TdC

KevinUK wins!!!! Also, just to be sure, I will rub bacon all over my laptop!

I now officially hate VS. Why can't I just type "using System.bla.bla" and have it magic whichever DLL contains that crap in to my build? boo I say, boo!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
KevinUK wins!!!! Also, just to be sure, I will rub bacon all over my laptop!

I now officially hate VS. Why can't I just type "using System.bla.bla" and have it magic whichever DLL contains that crap in to my build? boo I say, boo!

I have a DLL that enables that :D

Is what I would say if I had a DLL that did that

TdC

I've written you out of my will :p

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I had to download net 4.0 for some stupid ass program that needs it, so I took a deep breath and clicked on the 8th level of hell, I started getting error messages from the early 90's.
'Your print whatever has reached an unexplained termination point, please contact your adviser'
'calculating transfer rate..restarting..calculating transfer rate..restarting'
And it still didn't work after 20 FUCKIN MINUTES OF MICROSHITE INSTALLER NONSENSE
Please someone..blow them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom