Nerfing Imperial?

L

lurilove

Lo All,
I buy SWG last week and i go Imperial...
Now what i hear is that Impieral and the alike are being nerfed so they can only have one pet out at a time..

For me this is crap because the whole point of me going imperial is that i could have many pets and look elite..

Does anyone else see the problem?

What they could do is nerf the pets so there not as strong and we can have as many as our bag can fit..

Well thats my first moan on SWG..

Pls post below the given line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O

old.Cordain

Its the same with Rebels. All faction pets got nerfed.

G

Galewyr Dark

and was a called for nerf....being able to solo the force caves with a couple of ats..yeah thats fair

[ps that was sarcasm for the people who don't get it...more of them than you think]

O

old.Cordain

Actually nobody solos in the crystal caves.. Theres allways atleast 10 other people just itching to help you out as much as they can ;)

T

Tenko

Plus if you can only use pets in factional combat then there was no need to limit them to 1 at a time.

I personally think this is unnecessary. A squad of stormtroopers looked Soooooooo cool but wasn't that hard.

G

Galewyr Dark

Originally posted by old.Cordain
Actually nobody solos in the crystal caves.. Theres allways atleast 10 other people just itching to help you out as much as they can ;)

i beg to differ on this, in the past i have seen people with 2ats and a graul [or some similar setup]...but that neither here nor there..its not gonna happen anymore...soon...hopefully

O

old.Cordain

Yeah its back to 2 grauls soon :p

Might be a bit different in off-hours but primetime theres 20 people in the cave or the server is down.
(atleast in Eclipse)

L

lurilove

So,
As we are on the topic of nerfing imperials,
In the player cities is there a way of putting turrets up on so you can stop rouge plaiyers to be shot on sight?

And can anyone tell me what is a force field for? was browsing the bazaar terminal and i see a shield. i am curious on what this item is...

Well thats Odarllo out for another few days ;)

Speak to you soon me hopes ...

O

old.Cordain

No turrets and because of numerous griefers and exploters the Player City Militia will be removed too.

Faction HQ's have turrets tho..

N

Nightchill

you can put turrets up. iirc the small ones are more effective than the larger ones. Ronin city on chilastra has turrets all around the shuttleport and near the covert-scanners at all entrance points :)

O

old.Cordain

Turrets are not player city structures. If you want turrets then you need to build a faction base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom