Nerf !

spinz

Fledgling Freddie
sshot010.jpg

Nerf would be good idea , imo rr10 sava with bd pets is a bit overpowered :eek7:

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
haha, the server is totally screwed, today in emain i was seeing messages from Hibs in CM... and I am Mid. I also got an invite to his group! Wouldn't let me accept though D:

Oh and I had some resistance buffs from an Animist, and some yellow con buffs...

Sastrecillo

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
and what is so special about that pic ?

Nothing mate.......Every day I see savages with pets, pigs flying and Valewalkers with determination ;)

Lethul

FH is my second home
:eek6:

what is going on? romour is Mumin lagg ghost is on svasud pad ALOT to. fear

Cozak

Part of the furniture
I get that with my shaman friend stood on pad blabbing to him then he pm me from emain ask if i want a grp, was like wtf :eek6:
Ghost of him was showed as un-guilded as well.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't Mumin have stealth too? :p

must be those rr10 abilitys for savages

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
yeah and when i pb'ed him for 2 damage it was a buf also

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, i can't find anything specific in that pic either, like - Follow command on pet bar ;p

spinz

Fledgling Freddie
Well I couldn't PM to Mumin while he was sitting there with bd pets , just told me Mumin is not ingame , u can see it above , I'ts not like some bd has parked his pets there :m00:

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
IMO i think mumin has gotten himself a GM acc and is turning his so already strong savage into somethin much more brutal. Just my thoughts =D

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
hmmmmm :) maaaaybe a BD sent his pets onto mumin and mumin has u on ignore :p u never knoo

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Nope it was me with some weird bug the other night :eek6: ,be4 that i was invisible to certain ppl as well.Dont know what caused it tho seemed to have fixed itself tho the following day.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Those of you complaining, look in the chat window and see that the guy tried pm:ing Mumin and it says "mumin is not in the game, or in another realm." Pretty cool, and yes, nerf it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom