Nerf the pound

G

gengi

Bah 1.11 cents today already, bloody Dollar needs to get Uber Nerf the Pound !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

gengi

Oh and nerf fucked aeroplanes and late helicopters too, and nerf the Abuja run getting precedence over the Warri Port Harcourt flight.
Nerf having to do the whole of your last shift.

NERF NERF NERF

N

Nichneven

Originally posted by gengi
Bah 1.11 cents today already, bloody Dollar needs to get Uber Nerf the Pound !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No kidding /cry

I'm coming to England soon - argh stupid conversion will squash my savings into nickels and quarters...

:(

T

tris-

when i went to cyprus, i got 86 cents to the pound, who cares when a gallon of petrol is 30 cents and 1.5 litres of carlsberg was £1 (cypriat) :cool:

L

Luv_Bunny

bah, i'm going on a weekend to britain soon, hope the pound gets cheaper by then, would be good if they had the €, same goes for DK, all my trip destinations haven't got the euro yet, gonna be an expensive summer for me :(

T

tris-

the euro can fuck off and die imo, we will get less wages, stuff will be worth less etc and there will be too many americans visiting us :puke: so what if tourism goes up, the government will just waste the extra money on a 300 ft metal cock/another millenium dome

O

old.Xarr

300 ft metal cock?

i need to go to britain again

Users who are viewing this thread