NP came too and trollum soloed the NP group... pwn

A

Aoln

I went to emain 1 morning and he was killing all the apk guards ;(

Kahland

Can't get enough of FH
Arthuir was just killed by Trollum.....

GRATS KING TROLLUM OF MIDGARD

(only albos from our alliance will understand this x<)

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Pfff... givf more insta DDs to skald :D AE inst aw/ 35% resist debuff would we cool :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Kahland said:
Arthuir was just killed by Trollum.....

GRATS KING TROLLUM OF MIDGARD

(only albos from our alliance will understand this x<)
Lmao xD
kotrt 4tw

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
dunno maybe not assist trollum hits damn hard for a thane ive been on the receving end of his hits a couple of times in duels.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Coolan said:
dunno maybe not assist trollum hits damn hard for a thane ive been on the receving end of his hits a couple of times in duels.
i think he was talking about Brite's assist macro :clap:

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Well everyone gets lucky sometimes Trollum, and for you to solo 3 ppl, and leting one get away, well they have to be afk atleast. You might kill a low RR pally, ok, but a necro and a merc at the same time? And you say a friar got away?
Just admit it Trollum, you were farming some friends... only way I can see a gimp class beating 3 1/2 ppl at the same time :clap:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
You should pray real good then. And don't jump me when your unbuffed. :<

Fafnir

FH is my second home
Kedoz said:
Well everyone gets lucky sometimes Trollum, and for you to solo 3 ppl, and leting one get away, well they have to be afk atleast. You might kill a low RR pally, ok, but a necro and a merc at the same time? And you say a friar got away?
Just admit it Trollum, you were farming some friends... only way I can see a gimp class beating 3 1/2 ppl at the same time :clap:
Well i killed 2 infils and a minstrel solo. :p So its more luck

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Well as I said, we all get lucky sometimes ;) Me and a friend duoed in Emain a few mounths ago (2x shiled warriors) We meet 4 Hibs heading to MG, I got mezzed and purge was down, so it was up to my unbuffed friend to keep them ocupied untill I was out of mezz. To my suprise they were all dead before my mezz broke :clap:.
I dont remeber what classes they were, but I know it was one druid, and the rest melee fighters. We were bouth low RR with out IP or such so I would say it was pure luck.
As for a 2h speced thane, you have no deff what so ever, wich means that ur enemys would have landed like 80% of their hits (im guessing you have some parry, if you have shield skills you have respeced since I saw you last time)
Even with IP you would go down fairly fast vs 2 tanks and 1 caster ;) But aprently you did kill them, so gj, but i dont think you would be able to do that again in a rematch ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Kedoz said:
Well as I said, we all get lucky sometimes ;) Me and a friend duoed in Emain a few mounths ago (2x shiled warriors) We meet 4 Hibs heading to MG, I got mezzed and purge was down, so it was up to my unbuffed friend to keep them ocupied untill I was out of mezz. To my suprise they were all dead before my mezz broke :clap:.
I dont remeber what classes they were, but I know it was one druid, and the rest melee fighters. We were bouth low RR with out IP or such so I would say it was pure luck.
As for a 2h speced thane, you have no deff what so ever, wich means that ur enemys would have landed like 80% of their hits (im guessing you have some parry, if you have shield skills you have respeced since I saw you last time)
Even with IP you would go down fairly fast vs 2 tanks and 1 caster ;) But aprently you did kill them, so gj, but i dont think you would be able to do that again in a rematch ;)

trollum has nasty ToA gear and grapple and stuff afaik, and i saw him use a shield!!

with IP added into the equation along with purge + grapple and beat the rest up, and if one tries to cast/heal cast insta for the win :D

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, but have you tried to duel a dualwielder with a shield tank? Ur block rate sux vs dualwielding chars sadly. And vs a necro... you cant interupt the "shade" he will still nuke you eventhough if you interupt the pet.... something I found out after I tried to solo one in DF (with a cleric healing behind a pilar wich I didnt see)
But there are many factors in a battle like this, and I know Trollum has alot of ToA stuff, but he's a Thane ;) Just have a problem seeing that a thane can beat a merc solo, and when you add a pally and a necro the the equation... well. Guess you deserve some respect this time Trollum, but dont think I'm makeing a habbit of it....
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Kedoz said:
Yes, but have you tried to duel a dualwielder with a shield tank? Ur block rate sux vs dualwielding chars sadly. And vs a necro... you cant interupt the "shade" he will still nuke you eventhough if you interupt the pet.... something I found out after I tried to solo one in DF (with a cleric healing behind a pilar wich I didnt see)
But there are many factors in a battle like this, and I know Trollum has alot of ToA stuff, but he's a Thane ;) Just have a problem seeing that a thane can beat a merc solo, and when you add a pally and a necro the the equation... well. Guess you deserve some respect this time Trollum, but dont think I'm makeing a habbit of it....
well there could be several explanations : the players he fought were really really really rubbish

or

trollum is a really good player in a possibly under-rated class!

or

he had some advantage over them and used it to the best of his ability

most people under-estimate thanes but they can get quite nasty rr5+, block rate isnt too bad vs dual weilders and even pre-LA nerf my thane (rr5 :p ) was beating zerkers 1vs1 and has beaten savages too, without IP/purge that is :p

with some decent MoB and +16 shield (to whatever he has depending on spec :p ) fully buffed and ToA thane can have 2000hp+ and do some nasty damage with sun weapons, and from what ive seen of trollum, he hits quite hard for a thane

and again, along with grapple he can pretty much stop one the classes doing anything, he kills friar first i assume, then nukes necro to death then finishes of merc? (thane nukes arent bad and last time i talked to trollum he had something like 180 piety? :p )

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe yes all your points are right, but a thane cant match a merc's dmg output even at RR10. And as I said erlyer, vs another shield tank a thane will probebly win due to bouth haveing high blockrate but the thane will insta the other tank to death.. might take a while, but the thane will have a fair chanse of winning.
BUT you get a rather large penalty fighting ppl with 2 weaps, since i have bouth a thane and a warrior I know how anoying it is to fight savages\zerkers\infils and so on, cuz they hit us ALOT more thane singe weap classes. Im not saying we are doomed cuz we have a shield, just saying that you cant expect a 80% block rate vs these classes.
My warrior, and several other I have watched, offen get raped by infils, just ask araudry ;p She has killed me several times. Im not saying that its imposible for any class to take on 4 others and win, just that its 80% luck and 20% skills.. not the other way around ;)
And for the ML abilitys, doesnt grapple stop you as well? ;p All combat in this game is based on random numbers, as in games as NeverWinter Nights and so on, so if your lucky with your nummbers you can do wonders, I guess it was Trollums turn to have the numbers on his side ;)

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe laffign my arse off here funny replies guys :)

and gj Trollum :p Gifv cowboy hats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom