nerf smite clerics :D

Zaphod

Fledgling Freddie
Dam u link,ya nuked me today for 611, ok had no spirit resist up (19% in temp) but hay, nerf 5 x alb pow relic pls :)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
rofl aye, link and this other chap aswell was on my sb thought yeah hes only a cleric can't do shit, as soon as i got insta red pbaoed mezzed i thought ....crap
don't av purge so from there is was stun then bange bang bang bang dead :p like 450 per smite. :worthy:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
rofl aye, link and this other chap aswell was on my sb thought yeah hes only a cleric can't do shit, as soon as i got insta red pbaoed mezzed i thought ....crap
don't av purge so from there is was stun then bange bang bang bang dead :p like 450 per smite. :worthy:

oh god, you are that Fenu SB?, plz dont add while im fighting a warlock thnx!

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Link is great , seen him solo 3 NS in DF once , not bad for a cleric :)

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
One hell of a uber cleric! grouped with him quite a bit and he rules! :clap:

aslos

Fledgling Freddie
haha hobbit :p

adding is something u do in maths m8 not daoc, this word drives me nuts and has ruined a lot of the game, so not interested in hearin it :)

hopefully we'll meet up again we have some nice fights :p :worthy: c ya around

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
aslos said:
haha hobbit

adding is something u do in maths m8 not daoc, this word drives me nuts and has ruined a lot of the game, so not interested in hearin it :)

hopefully we'll meet up again we have some nice fights :p :worthy: c ya around

Ye well, i love playing my NS and having some nice fights. Getting added upon is a part of the game, but adding on a ns that is fighting a warlock is just plain stupid. Btw who are you? :p

aslos

Fledgling Freddie
this is arumos btw :p forget i using bros PC :) so his account

i prolly only attacked u because i got pissed as u killed me lots :p

also fedup of gaining little to no rps due to the fact its always 2 v me or 3 v me etc or they r rr9 i still r3 so on and so fourth :) really difficult at the lower ranks as a stealther. but its really good fun and makes a change from rm

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
aslos said:

also fedup of gaining little to no rps due to the fact its always 2 v me or 3 v me etc or they r rr9 i still r3 so on and so fourth :) really difficult at the lower ranks as a stealther. but its really good fun and makes a change from rm

thats why u r running with 3 hunters and 2 sbs i guess cos so u can have atleast the double ppl with you

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
aslos said:

aha.. but behave from now on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom