Nerf Savages!

U

uncle_sal

Battlegrounds discussions needs a nerf savages thread imo. So here goes... My ok equipped ns PA´d a bluecon kobby for 157 or so... and ran off naturally... so bluecon kobby runs after... catches the sprinting ns and hits for 190 with just one hand.... wuhuu.... nerf etc.

A

_asq_shazzy

2 words come to mind

BUFF BOT

I have killed Yellow Savages that weren't buffed. A buffed Savage is a twat to kill.
But i never really go for Savages mainly because they all have Buffbots. Take on a unbuffed Savage and you'll win :)

T

Tualatin

indeed, savage before 50 is a joke when he meets infil, specially in the bg's

F

fl3a

not that i twoshotted infils with my h2h kobbie unbuffed...

R

.Raewyn

Originally posted by uncle_sal
Battlegrounds discussions needs a nerf savages thread imo. So here goes... My ok equipped ns PA´d a bluecon kobby for 157 or so... and ran off naturally... so bluecon kobby runs after... catches the sprinting ns and hits for 190 with just one hand.... wuhuu.... nerf etc.

Annikki or Minttu ? :)

/wave from Tiukka

Had some nice fun with you guys :D

H

Hercus

Savages are really easy, i meen the only true savage in BG i ever had trouble whith was Mpak, but he's lvl 27 now so i won't c him in bg1 anymore :(

U

uncle_sal

Re: Re: Nerf Savages!

Originally posted by .Raewyn
Annikki or Minttu ? :)

/wave from Tiukka

Had some nice fun with you guys :D

I was Minttu.. solo at that moment.. Annikki joined in later... thought u were Fin too. /respect for you for being unbuffed and mostly solo :)

L

Loveless

Love these savage whines.

Do you know how annoying they are to level without a buffbot? :D

But its prolly the most fun char iv played in a while, and not just because you lot claim its overpowered when it quite clearly aint!

D

darbey

Hmm funny, my norse savage rarely hits anyone for near 190 in bg1 with 2h , buffed and with crafted 2h hammer.

Post screens hots next time please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom