<nerf> pics competition

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
hope boni still has a screenie of his 2k+ bolt.. and hope he reads this after his hols :D hehe

Varg

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday.

Was abit comic, as a mid fg succeeded in killing this poor necros pet, but never got to kill the necro himself; albs arrive, necro probably thought "Pheeew close one" and started the long summoning process for a new pet, that was were Varg stepped in :>

http://varg.i8.com/cgi-bin/i/max_hit.jpg

PS Necro NF freebie RA FTW :p

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Yadeniel said:
Powerslave, why all ur screens are cutted before the rps won? maybe cos u never win 1000rps(cos u never solo), or some targets are rezz illnes? :D

yea cuz we all know that u do more dmg on rezz ill peeps!

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing uber about that, but wtff, backing up levia with slam after u succesfully executed slam :confused:

Varg

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Hi there Varg! /wave

Varg part A

Varg part B

Unbuffed reaver except eb and haste. Well, got lucky slamming you first try and you had purge down as it seems :D

Ye, that 23(-x) dmg made your day, fecking up my perf ;-)

My purge was indeed down, it feels horrible standing there for 9s taking leviathan spanking ones behind :(

Good to see characters like Eufragia and yourself going solo in Emain, the funniest fights are vs different kind of tank characters, as you will have to land your stun style to stand a chance.

Interesting seeing the log from the other side, cheers.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Nothing uber about that, but wtff, backing up levia with slam after u succesfully executed slam :confused:

hehe, wasn't believing I landed it at beginning and in the end I didn't expect to get 4th levi in but yay for haste buff.

And as you can see main bar has levi and slam in it only, I really need to get some time off and "abuse" qbind to make some new super QBs as it is problem using 4-6 ones still :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Varg said:
Ye, that 23(-x) dmg made your day, fecking up my perf ;-)

My purge was indeed down, it feels horrible standing there for 9s taking leviathan spanking ones behind :(

Good to see characters like Eufragia and yourself going solo in Emain, the funniest fights are vs different kind of tank characters, as you will have to land your stun style to stand a chance.

Interesting seeing the log from the other side, cheers.

I was suiciding to go for some ML or I might have got some gimp buffs to be a bit better :)

Xmm, maybe I should use spirit legendary next time though, seems like your spirit resists are lower than cold (and nerf cold debuff proccing on second to last hit and not sooner)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
AmethystSlash.JPG

DualShadows.JPG

ShadowRain.JPG

bult

Loyal Freddie
Seems you counted it abit wrong, the ablative is taken away afterwards from the damage that you see there so on the last screen as example you did 314 mainhand and would have done 414 if it wasnt for ablative, not 514 ;p.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
bult said:
Seems you counted it abit wrong, the ablative is taken away afterwards from the damage that you see there so on the last screen as example you did 314 mainhand and would have done 414 if it wasnt for ablative, not 514 ;p.

you bored of counting yet? =)

bult

Loyal Freddie
HEHE seems i should have added it all up before commenting aye! ;X

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
Camlann chat can ;) http://www.boomeh.com/Nuclear/Whine.JPG

Love the whine on camlann.. and before some of you guys who dont think its funny start saying "you deserve everything they say you strafing retard etc" ;p ill just let you know that i don't care and yes i do strafe to get more lovely whine ;p same reason i play bd there ;p

lol that fucking rules! :clap:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nerf smite!

well maybe not

Attachments

• nerfsmite.jpg
    nerfsmite.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 231

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom