nerf MYTHIC !!! GIVF PA BACK !!!

A

Azal

Originally posted by AbPoon
Damage decrease was 30% if you were specced 50 50 which you arnt, your decrease is more like 20% if SZ, less if 5 spec

erm, la dmg was reduced by about 40%, so SZ or 5 spec if your using la styles you lost about 40% dmg. Not 20%.

A

Aoln

Believe it or not i've noticed the odd SB using "skill" now rather than doublefrost spam :eek:

S

scarffs

Well, they can fix this after : love for Thanes, shamans, skalds, nerf enchanters, give mid decent ras, rvr expansion, foundations, the translation of the next twenty patches.
And after that, why bother fixing ? No infils left by then, problem solved.

A

Aoln

whats wrong with shammies? :/
seem to be clerics with root, aoe dot/disease rather than smite and slightly better buffs? :p

Haven't played one though so i wouldn't know.

C

Cush

Originally posted by Aoln
whats wrong with shammies? :/
seem to be clerics with root, aoe dot/disease rather than smite and slightly better buffs? :p

Haven't played one though so i wouldn't know.

^^

Mend line for a shaman is a joke. A lvl 20 rejuv cleric heal better then a lvl 50 mend shaman so you cant even start to compare them there.
Buffs is a joke now aswell after they put the end on conc making them only able to buff ~half the group. To be able to buff a group now a buffbot is needed.
Why are mids the only ones that are forced to have both end and power regen as a conc buff? sure it can be nice sometimes but it does steal from the normal buffs that could be casted insted.
If mythic woulda had the least brain they could put the end on say a skald as a chant or left it as it was just added the range on it.
Anything is better then making it a conc buff imo.

Dont get me wrong. Shamans are realy fun to play and besides the buff/mend thing theres nothing wrong with them. But then again you cant have it all. Just silly that you are forced to make buffbots to be able to buff the group.

O

old.willowywicca

hmm I don't recall normally getting any style message when a style gets BTed :eek:

normally when you hit bt with a style you just get:

blow was aborbed blah bla blah
you missed!

I can't remember ever seeing any you perform xxxx style perfectly/you fail to perform xxxx perfectly stuff .... maybe that's just me tho :rolleyes:

A

Azal

Originally posted by Aoln
Believe it or not i've noticed the odd SB using "skill" now rather than doublefrost spam :eek:

Only ones with endu buff could ever afford to do that..otherwise you go ooe in like 3 swings which is pretty crud :p

[edit] Not that spamming doublefrost is any real difference so spamming dragonfang as a backup style for the majority of fights :p

J

Jonaldo

After doing some exahaustingly extensive research, Left Axe damage wasn't actually reduced at all. Mythic said it would be to reduce to the number of SB's/Zerks as they knew most would quit without even trying.
They still do the same damage, and if they claim otherwise they just r teh s00k!

;)

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Azal
erm, la dmg was reduced by about 40%, so SZ or 5 spec if your using la styles you lost about 40% dmg. Not 20%.

Wrong.

Look at my Sig i know how much LA dmg got reduced by and its not 40%, as has been shown the 30% loss was worked out in tests from the cap of a zerker with 200 str on average and 50 LA, Your cap wont be 40% lower, either your trying to pull everyones leg or your damage was never very good pre nerf and now your trying to make excuses

A

Azal

Wrong.

Look at my Sig i know how much LA dmg got reduced by and its not 40%, as has been shown the 30% loss was worked out in tests from the cap of a zerker with 200 str on average and 50 LA, Your cap wont be 40% lower, either your trying to pull everyones leg or your damage was never very good pre nerf and now your trying to make excuses

Well, shadowblades have been posting forests worth of logs showing around a 40% dmg decrease using leftaxe styles and mythic devs even confirmed it was a 36-40% decrease in dmg when using leftaxe.
They nerfed the growth rates on styles no no matter if your a zerk with 200 str you still have roughly 40% less dmg than pre-1.62 or an sb with 150+ str you still lost 40% of leftaxe dmg.

And I have an RR9 SB (5 Spec). So I do know what I'm talking about.

J

Jenna.

Wrong.

IMO Azal > j00 (look at my sign, lol)

E

Eliz

Wrong.

Exal people *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread