nerf MYTHIC !!! GIVF PA BACK !!!

R

Rambo

anyone know when they fix the BT absorb of pa ?

they really f.. it up again !
ok for some bugs but this............

P

parisienscot

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

:clap: :ROFLMAO:

Poor wittle assassins I can just imagine them crying at their comps IRL ;)

Maybe you should delete your gimpy infil and reroll as a Scout Rambo?

R

Rambo

hehe guys you are really fast, only 20 seconds passed after i post it... nerf :p

O

old.Downanael

This is most funniest thing i see for ages :D How can they miss on their testing that PA not working :rolleyes:

X

Ximadir

Its not a fault from mythic. Goa screwed arround with the code ffs we on europe only have this bug bah :(

P

parisienscot

If it is indeed a Mythic error, it might take a looooooong time to fix.

They have all the very important Foundations tweaking patches to get through first. And then of course we have to wait another few months to get a few patches bundled together for Europe.

:bazbeer:

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Rambo
anyone know when they fix the BT absorb of pa ?

they really f.. it up again !
ok for some bugs but this............

/point
/laugh

A

Azal

Originally posted by Ximadir
Its not a fault from mythic. Goa screwed arround with the code ffs we on europe only have this bug bah :(

No. it IS a mythic problem, GOA inherited the problem on the EU servers when they patched up to 1.62. BT is not absorbing styles executed from stealth (BS, PA) it is absorbing an unstyled swing because your BS/PA gets 'lost' by the server.

F

faderullan

I wish more sb would jump me with bugged pa and gimp la damage ^^

I

Indiana Jones

well, you might all find it funny to laugh at RR10 who's now quite weak
but being a normal unbuffed RR5 infil, i don't find that funny at all, the whole 1.62 patch is horrible

we can't find archers anymore (due to SH nerf) and if we find them, they use insta speed and away they are. Hunters even throw in insta pet, so we can't re-stealth

most of the casters with BT are now a lot tougher, and rarely walk alone

and tanks with buffs have now like 2500+ hp and some even have IP

so whats left for us to kill?

i never wanted to play an overpowered assasin in the first place, i just wanted to play daoc
when i made my infil 1.5 year ago, on day one of daoc-europe, i was even so stupid to put some points in charisma, empathy and intelligence. I didn't even know what an assasin really did.

and now they are completely broken

X

Ximadir

No its not the lost style bug they said it was a new bug. The last style bug happens 1 out of 10 times or so but this is every time.

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
well, you might all find it funny to laugh at RR10 who's now quite weak
but being a normal unbuffed RR5 infil, i don't find that funny at all, the whole 1.62 patch is horrible

we can't find archers anymore (due to SH nerf) and if we find them, they use insta speed and away they are. Hunters even throw in insta pet, so we can't re-stealth

most of the casters with BT are now a lot tougher, and rarely walk alone

and tanks with buffs have now like 2500+ hp and some even have IP

so whats left for us to kill?

i never wanted to play an overpowered assasin in the first place, i just wanted to play daoc
when i made my infil 1.5 year ago, on day one of daoc-europe, i was even so stupid to put some points in charisma, empathy and intelligence. I didn't even know what an assasin really did.

and now they are completely broken

And I thought it was the SB's that got nerfed in this patch!

I

Indiana Jones

aye, Sb's prob have it even worse with LA nerf

Infils and NS didn't get nerfed besides the SH nerf

but every class they are supposed to fight somehow got stronger due to uncapped buffs, PA bug,...

M

midmaster

Originally posted by faderullan
I wish more sb would jump me with bugged pa and gimp la damage ^^

Ahh, finally an alb that accredit the fact that LA is gimp gimp crap.

Fucking developing muthas from hell...ruining a class like that and leave the lepracy infs untouched. Retaderd.

O

old.Emma

mmm must remember to get a BT from a passing runie from now on when solo`n ;p

T

tris-

whine about not finding archers - you couldnt find em before SH and you cant find em now therefore youve lost nothing..

A

Azal

No its not the lost style bug they said it was a new bug. The last style bug happens 1 out of 10 times or so but this is every time.

Actually, GOA said it was a new bug. Strangely though it displays the EXACT same characteristics as the already known about bug on the US servers. With EXACTLY the same problem where styles from stealth get 'lost' by the server.

If you take the time to look at the screenshot someone posted you can see it is not a PA being negated by bladeturn, it is an unstyled swing being negated by bladeturn because the PA was never executed because it was lost by the server.

Not that I don't have faith in GOA you understand, but the bug has been around for a long time on the US servers...everyone there knows about it. It's a new bug here yes, but that doesn't make it a different bug :)

Z

Zii

not nice laugh spamming Rambo.

cant blame some1 for trying even tho you had 7 friends to help you...

youll always be a twat to me

G

ghoul

i so knew you'd post about that incident just now :p

R

Rambo

i ve checked it, its says ' a magical barrier absorbs the blow ' every time, so its bt bug !

D

DaggerElivager

i tried it on the same runie about 5 times and it did not say the blow was deflected bla bla bla.....it was like azal said, if i can get screenie i will

R

Rambo

sorry Zii but when i saw my grp comin back laughed so much irl, so i spammed you, hope no hard feelings :)

Users who are viewing this thread