Nerf Lydi!!!!!!

C

Cozak

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
its sad these days that even the old 'casual' rvr zones, HW and odin's, have been invaded by BO. i remember your responses when ppl whined about your likes ruining emain: go elsewhere. well, everyone did, and now emain is nowhere near as fun as it used to be, so you come and gank in hw/odins. the other day a BO group was in HW, and you know what the reaction was of unity? leave them, don't bother, they aren't worth the effort. you're killing rvr all over the server and making it impossible to have fun in rvr in any zone.

from now on im actively going to promote zerg tactics, i want emain to return to what it was a year ago. it was fun.

Oh sorry, next time Mids will let you run all over our fronteir..

O

old.SadonTheGrey

dont give me that. you know that isnt what its like with BO. do you seriously believe that they had the same incentive in odin's/HW as say, a JPF group might?

or maybe they have just killed emain and wanted to kill the hapless rr2 casual players trying to have fun and achieve somethoing for their realm?

C

Cozak

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
dont give me that. you know that isnt what its like with BO. do you seriously believe that they had the same incentive in odin's/HW as say, a JPF group might?

Personnaly i believe they did, get the albs out the fronteir get some RP's at the same time thats how i would be thinking anyhow.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

hardly. they say that they dont particularly enjoy steamrolling groups of casual albs... rr2 etc ~~ but far more enjoy fighting enemies that stand a chance. you really think they'd find pe in odin's?

they're there for one reason and one reason only... to get rp's and to have fun. i have no objection to this, but the fact that they've killed emain now, and are now killing people in the zones that they have in the past told casuals to go to if they want casual rvr such as odin's / hw (because, of course, emain is owned by BO and PE. must play by their rules. no adds etc!!!)

personally i expected better form someone from jpf, i thought you lot had the same mentality as the rigante but obviously not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom