Nerf Lydi!!!!!!

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by Sharma
:confused:

I think it refers to the 87fg albs who went happily skipping one by one to be slaughtered by the fg of Bad Omen that were in Odins earlier. Lydi being the only Alb on the ss to get a kill. :)

Would have been funny if it wasn't so outrageously bad. I think I counted 3 healers standing around or hiding behind trees just casting away uninterrupted while everyone chased the Savages round. :)

O

old.windforce

may i appeal to slower degrade on savage weapons

these guys must spent plats on repair cost....

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Cybwyn
I think it refers to the 87fg albs who went happily skipping one by one to be slaughtered by the fg of Bad Omen that were in Odins earlier. Lydi being the only Alb on the ss to get a kill. :)

Would have been funny if it wasn't so outrageously bad. I think I counted 3 healers standing around or hiding behind trees just casting away uninterrupted while everyone chased the Savages round. :)

LOL well If peopel are that stupid they deserve to get killed .....again and again...

Q

Qte Eth

if 1/5 of that albs had some clue..what would happen?:)

U

uma_thurman

Originally posted by Qte Eth

Wrong - if savages weren't so uber what would happen? :)

U

uma_thurman

<Cries>

Saw the same a little earlier with the hibs. Two druids and a bard with pretty much a free reign to heal for fun :(

Q

Qte Eth

oh yes we all believe that all albs had clue there but savages are sooooooo uber that they kill everything while healers spam uninterrupted heals Oo

S

speshneeds

oh yes we all believe that all albs had clue there but savages are sooooooo uber that they kill everything while healers spam uninterrupted heals Oo

treehugger healers ><

U

uma_thurman

Cybwyn and I already said they didn't concentrate on the support as they should have.

Savages are still overpowered though regardless what you say...I suggest you look at patch 1.65h :rolleyes:

S

shanks

I just see alb newbs and excuses.
(yes I have seen that you stated that they were newbies who played zerg the tanks)

M

mavericky

Uma, what time period did that spam take place in, reason being is that Shree had time to die three times. Even my gimpy SB can get death spam looking like a pbaoe caster if there is no one else dieing apart from the people i kill

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by mavericky
Uma, what time period did that spam take place in, reason being is that Shree had time to die three times. Even my gimpy SB can get death spam looking like a pbaoe caster if there is no one else dieing apart from the people i kill

That was all in the space of about 1-2 minutes.

M

mavericky

That was all in the space of about 1-2 minutes.

Then why were they ressing over and over again?

A

Ahqmae

Savages are overpowered, we all know that - the real issue is why the hell the albs stick the savages and leave 3 healers to heal themselves oom t.t

X

Xeanor

Who cares - we all know savages get all their rps just because they're overpowered.

P

painman

thats just a question u wont see answered on this server :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Need I say alb/exc relic raid + a few chanters? ;o

F

faderullan

Painman: Let me guess. You play a savage.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

well i can at least explain what i did to die in this fight and perhaps u could explain to me what i, for example did wrong. if u cant then maybe its just because mythic did something wrong when they made savages?

this ss was from an alb raid into middie land. my group was first to engage the enemy as i spotted them first and had my group turn to engage. our sorc was interrrupted b4 he could cast by amnesia, so i used vp on the enemy to hopefulkly lag them out a second so my group could get to grips with the fight, however, having 3 healser was too much and it didnt take long before we were all messed. i was one of the first to die, in about 2 seconds from the two savages assisting on me. at this point a second group of albs added and were mezzed, they had no cc and little to no healing.

another 2 groups of albs added whilst BO started to /assist on all the mezzed albs and were mezzed yet again, i was ressed along with a few others from the first wave of albs. i started rooting the enemies tanks that were chasing around our very few support but as soon as i started casting i was spotted and stunned by a healer... 5 seconds later and those same two savages killed me in one combat round. at some point BO were mezzed but purge soon sorted that out and with both sorcs dead/being ressed and rekilled there was little hope for controlling them

another 2fg albs added nd by this time i expect BO had ran out of power/pots/totems/ra's etc and were killed.

pretty much all the raid was rr2-3 max except one or two of us. groups were hardly balanced and i think we have 2 sorcs between all of us. most had very little healing, my group's healer being a lvl 44 cleric, angelface. i reckon that that one group had more cc/heals than all the albs at that battle put together. we couldnt out heal them, couldnt out cc them, and couldnt out damage them, since all our tanks were mezzed/rooted etc, and had very little to no det, being of lower realm ranks, not to mention the fact that given the opportunity to hit something they can't 2 shot any class on the battlefield unlike savages. our casters are pretty much useless, as you can guess nuking a rr7 savage doesnt yield much reward when they have god knows how much aom/maxed resists/shaman buffs/spam healing etc and your the only one nuking it because all your friends are mezzed.

personally im fed up of the way rvr is these days, our enemies are blatantly overpowered, albs without the ra's that PE have may aswell be gfreycon for all they can achieve, and its impossible to get those ra's when you can't defeat the enemy unless you zerg them, which as we know, doesnt get you very far in rp stakes.

its sad these days that even the old 'casual' rvr zones, HW and odin's, have been invaded by BO. i remember your responses when ppl whined about your likes ruining emain: go elsewhere. well, everyone did, and now emain is nowhere near as fun as it used to be, so you come and gank in hw/odins. the other day a BO group was in HW, and you know what the reaction was of unity? leave them, don't bother, they aren't worth the effort. you're killing rvr all over the server and making it impossible to have fun in rvr in any zone.

from now on im actively going to promote zerg tactics, i want emain to return to what it was a year ago. it was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom