Nerf Hunters..

S

splash0r

Well i can only say this hibs are way overpowered in most classes so i think its about time for mids to get some classes that can kick ass untill we get more nerfed .

And cmon lets face it hunter´s have been a shity class in mid for along time i think its good they get some joy in the game .

Hibs still have the best nukers tanks etc so it wont be so bad overall look at me im forced to play my gimped warrior but i dont complain even thought mythic nerfed the hammer to hell in mid .

Mids dont stand a chance 1 full grp vs 1 full grp of hibs nowadays

S

skile

Originally posted by Olgark

yep I was hit twice for 900 damage on saturday night by a albion scout he stunned me then crit shooted me twice for 900 damage. Or if that is your normal damage from a standard shot I say NERF THE SCOUTS.

Give us a polearm then? :) then mayb take away the shield o_O. Get purge..

E

eragrim

Originally posted by censi
Hunters will soon become the most viable solo class in the game.....

yes, we will be able to kill every single Infil that jump us with a CS opening for about 600+ damage, uberbuffed which will result in all your very slow spear attacks (or your first spear attack) in an evade opening for the dragon fang, then we will stand and watch the Infil tearing our insides out for 9 secs with lifebane ticking and dualweild attacks raining over you with amazing speed.

Then our instant pet will you eat the infil and... Wait a minute...

Eragrim was just killed by...

Censi, this is a glimpse of hope in a hunters life, I assure you, we wont become overpowered in anyway, perhaps we will finally be able to say that we arent gimped, and actually believe in what we say...

O

Olgark

Originally posted by skile

Give us a polearm then? :) then mayb take away the shield o_O. Get purge..

Why should I get purge ?
I dont last long enough to warrent the skill points it costs to buy.

" you get mezzed by spellcaster.
You purge effect.
You get mezzed again by same spellcaster".

Whats the point of it?

And in melee we dont stand a chance to kill anyone or anything at the present time. So its use there for shield stuns is out of the question as you are stunned purge then swing with your weapon . Opponent hits you for the last time you are dead.

What Mythic needs to do is remove the shield spec line from scouts altogether as it makes them impossible to kill 1vs1.

Or give hunters a anytime stun style.

F

Flimgoblin

In a way Mythic got it wrong on spears as they are a very defensive weapon mainly due to the reach they had in combat and the ability to use them like a quarter staff and parry your opponets attack. I am not saying we should get parry but just to lower the endurance cost of styles a tad and get rid of the defense penalty from the styles that do not taunt.

sounds like spear is as naff a style line as Celtic Dual or Dual wield....

S

skile

Dunno which dmg-type spears are. And i do not have epicarmor :). I even use some 89% quality armor. This combined with 0% crush resist and only 6% slash resist i get hit for a lot :\.

Can anyone give stats on scouts epic-armor btw?

And yes I've been hit for over 200 dmg by hunters on several occations :eek:.

S

skile

Why should I get purge ?
I dont last long enough to warrent the skill points it costs to buy.

" you get mezzed by spellcaster.
You purge effect.
You get mezzed again by same spellcaster".

Whats the point of it?

And in melee we dont stand a chance to kill anyone or anything at the present time. So its use there for shield stuns is out of the question as you are stunned purge then swing with your weapon . Opponent hits you for the last time you are dead.

What Mythic needs to do is remove the shield spec line from scouts altogether as it makes them impossible to kill 1vs1.

Or give hunters a anytime stun style.

Well u can purge my stun (which is the only thing that makes the scout good).

Users who are viewing this thread