nerf hibs in leirvik today

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
nerfy hibs, camping 1 tower with 1 FG+ . why do youy hide for more then 1 hour ?. well ended up with my grp razed the tower, and they came out too, but died so fast, then over 50% of them logged as usual ;(

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
If your uber grp killed the FG+ hibs so fast, why do you want to nerf them?

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Was ruined by silly Alb/Albs who tok the tower - Alb then owned all so not the easiest enviroment for more Hibs to come - I was moaning about the taking of the final tower. Oh I am an Alb btw - thanks to all the Hibs who do turn up to make the game fun.

Not sure quite how you can say they were hiding, they holed the ck - great fights back and fourth and you were afk in ck :)

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
necromania said:
nerfy hibs, camping 1 tower with 1 FG+ . (

Think we could say the same of albs today.

Hold ck - hug the door treb the hib tower into oblivion so there is no cover and then spend an hour sending pets vs the hibs who come by while you run back inside the ck.

Wonder why the hibs logged ? Ah yes it was because you were playing your classes so well.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I played my inf a few days ago in there and there was only one other alb, and the 4 hibs who were there were all bunched up in one little group making it impossible for me to kill anything other than the banshee, sorry Yan :)

But albs do it including myself on Mincer or Cleric and im sure mids do too :)

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
To be honest the layout in Leirvik is awful.

If you own ck is is too easy and too tempting to either run inside when you get hit or at least run back to the walls so the guards come into play. Thus if you own the ck you get a massive advantage and if you own a tower you get slightly less of one. Owning neither pretty much means you are going to get farmed unless you have far superior numbers.

Whilst the same is true of the other used battlegrounds - the layouts there do at least allow for some fighting outside of the range of the towers or ck. Yes players get drawn to those areas but the fact that Leirvik is just an island with a ck and towers on it does not help imo.

Hope the new 'island' for big boy RvR is not the same.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
same as today for several hours, around 1-1½ FG hibs camping a tower ( have CK too). when albs is dead, they are outside, just as they see albs come they hide in tower, such childish, and yeah i know some albs does it too, but i dont ;) . maybe thats why im getting killed all the time. ;))

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Never met so many gimps at one place.

Leivrik is full of them, Hibs zerging solo'ers 4 vs 1, 3 gimped meleers and one druid, it's hilarious.

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
Try molvik, good fun :)

except there's hardly anyone there :|

The realm that has CK usually play "chicken", hibs do it, mids do it and albs do it.
has to do with the layout of leirvik with towers and keep within reach 95% of the time.

thanks for good fun tonight anyway :)

ps. phear my 10+10 bow :D

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Illudian said:
It gets worse when rangers start to camp apk..

I can never work out why peeps camp pk's of other realms - to me that is a real off putting tactic, a sure fire way of ensuring your enemy log and thus any chance of fun is gone.

I can only assume a couple of quick kills and the uber rps it gives you in Leirvik makes it worthwhile ... not.

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
LOL - Necro

I dont know what you hope to achive with your post. Naturally and force defending themselfs choose the strongest defensive position. In this case a tower. And yes, we farmed you good, for a long time. You said it yourself, - we were 1 fg. When you finally got the upper hand you were at least 3 fg - still taking you more than an hour just to get near ck inner door :)

Was very fun in Leirvik yesterday. Thanks to all the albs, and the few mids who showed up there. Stop the whining, we all had a great time.

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
shut up u tarts........ us hibs are not camping or tower huggin. its just that u albs love them bloody pets and give us no chance to stay in a tower and WIPE u lot out.

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
MrManic said:
shut up u tarts........ us hibs are not camping or tower huggin. its just that u albs love them bloody pets and give us no chance to stay in a tower and WIPE u lot out.

Learn to spell and be less cocky. Hibs are worse than albs.

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
od_immortalis said:
Learn to spell and be less cocky. Hibs are worse than albs.

PMSL @ u

how hib worse... at least we cant pump 6 pets out at the same time. but o-well, few screams and there dead :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
MrManic said:
PMSL @ u

how hib worse... at least we cant pump 6 pets out at the same time. but o-well, few screams and there dead :)

lmao the animists in the towers last night were pumping more than six pets out.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Redfern said:
LOL - Necro

I dont know what you hope to achive with your post. Naturally and force defending themselfs choose the strongest defensive position. In this case a tower. And yes, we farmed you good, for a long time. You said it yourself, - we were 1 fg. When you finally got the upper hand you were at least 3 fg - still taking you more than an hour just to get near ck inner door :)

Was very fun in Leirvik yesterday. Thanks to all the albs, and the few mids who showed up there. Stop the whining, we all had a great time.

You farmed? Whe you run as a Bard, with 3 Tanks and I almost manage to kill one of you after coming out of stun with Purge 1 that means you farm?

That means your tanks suck utterly and you need to run and zerg as a group because you have no chance at all vs. equal numbers.

I mean you have been even amnesiaing my Armsman...

RP Whoring, nothing else.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
RP Whoring, nothing else.

Peeps go there for 2 reasons.

For some fun out of the pressures of 'big boy' RvR.

To gain some rps and RvR experience so when they move their toon up above L45 they have a chance of competing in main RvR cos they have a few basic ra's to use and the knowledge of how to play their toon.

Both legitimate reasons - I go there for the fun but hard to moan at others as long as they have a sensible objective in mind.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Belisar said:
Peeps go there for 2 reasons.

For some fun out of the pressures of 'big boy' RvR.

To gain some rps and RvR experience so when they move their toon up above L45 they have a chance of competing in main RvR cos they have a few basic ra's to use and the knowledge of how to play their toon.

Both legitimate reasons - I go there for the fun but hard to moan at others as long as they have a sensible objective in mind.

Same reasons for me. Yet there are different ways to achieve them. Running over people with Bard speed in BGs, I have never been a fan of it.

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Same reasons for me. Yet there are different ways to achieve them. Running over people with Bard speed in BGs, I have never been a fan of it.

Totally agree with you.

All most hibs do are run in zergs, or just shroom everywhere. Not as if the 3x vamp groups arn't enough.

With albs/mids you actually get some fair one on ones, even though in alb/mid you get the skillless zerger too.

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Belisar said:
I can never work out why peeps camp pk's of other realms - to me that is a real off putting tactic, a sure fire way of ensuring your enemy log and thus any chance of fun is gone.

I can only assume a couple of quick kills and the uber rps it gives you in Leirvik makes it worthwhile ... not.

I also thought ppl are only worth the uber RP if they been in the game 10 mins, so camping PK's is severely limiting your RP earning. Afaik only thid do you normally get 1 rp per kill (max of 3 I think) so only in Thid is this in any way a good (if dishonourable) tactic.

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
well, i have had quite a few chars thru leirvik... and most of the time it seems to be the hibs that camp towers mostly.... casting in to the unknown.....

best 2 chars that have actually made a difference was nigeel and the present 1... icklebow.

altho i must say.... while on both chars, stealthed, i ran across alot of enemy stealthers.. duo and trio'ing. mainly on casters without a tank....

pretty unfair imho guys.... try doing as i did with nigeel <inf> move into the grp and take the caster out b4 the grp realise hes dead... and vanish :cool:
now thats fun......

but back to the present day...... tiz highly unfair to steam roll 1 enemy class, soloing.... give him a break and just 1 jump him... this is a game of fun, cunning, and strategic manouvers.... not lets get as many rp's as poss by ganking soloers.....

on the next point.... when you ding rr3.... pls lvl and go to big boyz rvr.... pointless staying, you aint gaining, and your friends dont think your uber for helping them.... their rp whores too :cool:

but on a whole. leirvik is a great place to play.... fairly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom