Nerf hard feelings and braindeadness (is that a word?)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
This game is getting more and more hilarious... nerfs left and right, not just for mids, but for all the realms. Un-nerfs in a slighter degree where they aren't needed as bad as other bugs and things to fix.
On top of it all Midgärd is going down the pipe because people can't work things out THEMSELVES!!! They have to drag everyone into their little disputes, accuse others of spying and cheating and in general.. being asses to each others.

THIS IS A GAME!!!!
THIS IS A GAME!!!!
THIS IS A GAME!!!!
THIS IS A GAME!!!!
THIS IS A GAME!!!!
THIS IS A GAME!!!!

However, it doesn't mean that you can waste everyone else's time. People pay to play this GAME, some people play it for the PvE element it has, others for the RvR element, but I could hardly imagine anyone playing this game because they are forced to. If you don't like it you have your right to quit without bringing other people down in the mud. I play this GAME for fun, to have fun, not to argue, tell people how to behave or be an ass to other people. TO HAVE FUNNNNNNNN!!!!!
But the worst thing isn't really the fact that people don't know how to behave towards each others. It's the fact that I feel like I should try to explain dimwits and stubborn people what common sense, respect and general polite behavior is! Are you all just such a bunch of school kids who QQ when you can't have it your way? You think it's cool to call other people names if they don't behave in a way that suits you?
Sad, pathetic and most of all: :puke:

Flame me all you want, but you wont see me care.. I just write this for pleasure to see if anyone actually has the intelligence to follow up on it and say something that makes sense. :kissit:

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
in a way your right, lately there has been a serious influx of self centred ass holes into mid, and all the good people seem to be leaving on a daily basis. this realm definately aint what i signed up for in the beginning and if i could stick the exp grind again i would be gone like a shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom