NERF dirty tricks!

O

old.Niljindil

gimp1.jpg

gimp2.jpg

Seriously, is it supposed to make 70% of all attacks fumble?

P

Pin

WOW! Someone actually got a screenie of DT not being resisted! Frame it!!!

H

Hatt

You dont have sprint on main quickbar...

:lol:

P

Pin

Originally posted by Hatt
You dont have sprint on main quickbar...

:lol:

You do know that it's bindable to any key now, right?

:ROFLMAO:

H

Hatt

Nee :(
I bet pin still does have sprint on QB1 and since he is leet.. i mean.. You don't bind the most beautiful ability in the game to a key :chortle:

A

Apathy

Hatt has sprint bound to Shift + S + P + R + I + N + T now.

a.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Hatt
Nee :(
I bet pin still does have sprint on QB1 and since he is leet.. i mean.. You don't bind the most beautiful ability in the game to a key :chortle:

Yeah, I have sprint as key 1 on every QB as I've had it there on every character I've played for 14 months and it would be a pain to relearn it. I had a bad enough job with moving to 10 slots and a nightmare with new active RAs.

(I also have /stick in the same place on all QBs, and have both bound to keys aswell :p )

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Spamb0t
omfg thidranki buffbot newbier#¤)¤% :clap:

Its not my druid buffs, its the guy im grouping withs buffbot :p

S

Spamb0t

Originally posted by old.Niljindil

i bet that alinia is supposed to be 24 and not 42 !! haha gotcha! :p

B

Brevis

bind your stick to your End key, face to ½ key (next to 1 key), sprint to Home key and target nearest enemy to ctrl, works great ;)

A

Aeiedil

Originally posted by Pin

Yeah, I have sprint as key 1 on every QB as I've had it there on every character I've played for 14 months and it would be a pain to relearn it. I had a bad enough job with moving to 10 slots and a nightmare with new active RAs.

(I also have /stick in the same place on all QBs, and have both bound to keys aswell :p )

nice to know i aint hte only one with troubles :) currently im adjusting to 10 keys hehe, which means stealth moving to key 9 and sprint moving to key 10, gives me room for a /stick and diamondback to use for evade with garrotte backup which is nice :)

its uber for my chaneter though, can finally fit debuffs focus nuke pbaoe etc all on one bar :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Brevis
bind your stick to your End key, face to ½ key (next to 1 key), sprint to Home key and target nearest enemy to ctrl, works great ;)

For my set-up I need an extra hand. Recently I've been giving control of the mouse to my cat. It seems quite effective so far :D

H

Hatt

Originally posted by Pin

hihi same here..
1. sprint
2. stealth
4. stick :D

D

[DK]hakke

Yes its suppose to do that and OMFG you didnt resist it!

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by [DK]hakke
Yes its suppose to do that and OMFG you didnt resist it!

"- Mercenaries get a new ability called "Dirty Tricks". This essentially throws a puff of dirt into their enemy's eyes (use while enemy is targeted). The effect lasts for 30 seconds and while the monster is under the ability's influence, they will miss you 25% more often and when they missed their fumble rate is 50% more often than their base fumble rate. This ability operates as a shout-type spell, so it has a chance to be resisted by higher-level players and monsters. You can use it once every half hour. In a related event, monsters now have a chance to fumble while this effect is on them (Monsters didn't fumble in previous versions at all)."

Ok, so tell me, how the **** does a 50% increase to BASE fumble and a 25% reduced chance to hit make me fumble 7/10 hits?!?

Wait, i know the answer, cuz its bugged!

D

[DK]hakke

You might have been really unlucky?

And btw, nerf a already "nerfed" ability is stupid.

O

old.Niljindil

You might have been really unlucky?

I met the guy later again, he used it again, and i fumbled 5 times out of 7 before he died to someone else.

:rolleyes:

D

[DK]hakke

Maybe you are a really really unlucky guy or you are right :)

O

old.Niljindil

Maybe you are a really really unlucky guy or you are right :)

Well, if im really really unlucky ill just have to hope ill resist it once i start getting tossed dirt at after thidranki :p

F

Flimgoblin

I'll trade it for frenzy any day of the week :)
Or triple wield..

or anything that's not resistable, only works on one target (and only melee types)

T

Talifer

Nerf it, I'm about to remove it from my quickbar, I don't remember the last time it actually stuck. It might work well in Thidranki, but against level 50s it is useless, like Fingoniel says, don't tell me Dirty Tricks needs nerfing when I get 2 shotted by a zerker ;)

Talifer

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Talifer
Nerf it, I'm about to remove it from my quickbar, I don't remember the last time it actually stuck. It might work well in Thidranki, but against level 50s it is useless, like Fingoniel says, don't tell me Dirty Tricks needs nerfing when I get 2 shotted by a zerker ;)

Talifer

Phew, thanks :p

E

Elixir

so its always resisted? sheesh thats pretty sheet :)

A

aavarn

Could be worse guys - you could be stuck with 'Static Tempest' for a Class specific RA.

:(

F

Flimgoblin

static tempest at least looks cool :)

I'll trade it for void (and neither of us will buy either ;))

D

[DK]Cilia

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
static tempest at least looks cool :)

I'll trade it for void (and neither of us will buy either ;))

indeed

Users who are viewing this thread