Neon Knights are recuiting (Excalibur)

kurios

Loyal Freddie
Hello all,

Another round of recuiting by Neon Knights. The first round was to get numbers to get the guild started two and a half months ago and now we have those numbers it is time to focus further on quality.

What do Neon Knights have to offer: :)
We are a medium sized guild (30 active players, 160 chars in /social) with a relaxed atmosphere and we are really a group of friends playing. We are active in holding events be it in the guild or shared with other guilds like ML's, arti raids, RvR events etc.

What we do ask from new members is to be helpfull, social minded, in for a chat and willing to use the forums. What we do not ask is you to beg/whine/spam/be rude etc. but that speaks for itself.

We are part of GoA Alliance with a open and active /as

What do Neon Knights not have to offer:
We kind of have the complete package but RvR standard could be higher i guess.

If interested then contact our recuitment Officer Mydiene for a chat or do /who Neon Knights and ask for a member of the management. You can also sign up at the forums: http://neonknightsdaoc.proboards78.com/

Cheers,
Hans

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
i Strongly recomend this guild they are good players and funny in both rvr and mls and even in chats a freindly guild they are yes

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Im kinda lonely at albion atm, and a nice bunch of people its said, I would like to join you :)

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Guys will you let ppl who are looking gor guild to reply this post so kurios can inv them!. Yes we all know that NK is a very very good guild with nice ppl.
Good luck m8 with recruiting because now days till DR is out there arent many ppl online everyday.:cheers: :drink:

patatje

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the nice words!! And you can always ask a guildie from the Neon Knights if there is a GuildMaster online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom