Neocron

A

Arnor

Originally posted by The_Sheriff
Thanks for the feedback guys.
I have whacked up a post in the neocron BW forum, so if you want to see how I'm doing go have a look.

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=73199

oh and I'm keeping it locked between posts to stop trolls.

umm, you are aware that its possible to use the comp to something else while downloading?

Its something i like to call "multi-tasking" which is a combination of multiple, and doing tasks, so its doing mutliple tasks at once, like downloading neocron and letting your wife watch pr0n at the same time for instance :p

ps: nerf you for just working 3 hrs a day imo :eek:

T

The_Sheriff

Originally posted by Arnor
umm, you are aware that its possible to use the comp to something else while downloading?

Its something i like to call "multi-tasking" which is a combination of multiple, and doing tasks, so its doing mutliple tasks at once, like downloading neocron and letting your wife watch pr0n at the same time for instance :p

ps: nerf you for just working 3 hrs a day imo :eek:

Me and the wife have separate profiles so I would have had to either swap profiles or log off, either of which, in my experience, will terminate the download. Not something i want to happen after so long waiting.

Ok?

And I know about the so-called multitasking in wondows.
It's pants, and I know as i use Windows every day at work.
Multitasking when you're exporting a 2Gb Access DB and downloading MP3's whilst surfing the net and listsening to music with MOHAA minimised in the background 'cos the boss is trying to tell me something and we're not supposed to play games at work is what I call multitasking.

My work PC crashes a lot. Multitasking MY ARSE.

If by multitasking you mean having IE open and checking your email whilst playing an MP3 then it's great! But actually work multitasking it's not so hot.

Working 3 hours a day? What made you think that?
I work from 0800 to 1630. I'm not French you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom