Need to Vent.

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
I hate companies that run my life.

I hate the gas company that took 6 months to get the account set-up and still, even after 4 attempts, continued to take the money out the wrong account.

I hate the electricity company that, over a year, estimated me wrong and I ended up having £288 in credit when I closed the account.

I hate fucking T-Mobile and their stupid cunting ways. Yes, I signed an 18 month contract, but that was 14 months ago and my circumstances have changed. Fuck you and your lack of any flexability, I'll go somewhere else to be raped next time.

I hate my flat landlords who are attempting to screw me out of my deposit in the most twisted way possible - the latest being and I quote "crumbs under sofa cushion". This flat was fucking immaculate when I left it.

I hate the fucking TV Licence people who tease me with a "simple online form" to get a refund then demand I post it.

Why oh why oh why do you have to fight these people at each and every corner. Millions of people do this stuff every day, is it just me who's having such a crap time of it?

GAAHA STRESS :twak:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
When dealiung with any company, you need to calm not stress.

People who usually have problems with companies are the ones who get angry.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Why oh why oh why do you have to fight these people at each and every corner. Millions of people do this stuff every day, is it just me who's having such a crap time of it?

Modern customer services I am afraid. Frustrate and confuse until the customer gives up. Every single service company that I have encountered is staffed by retards.

They have perfectly adequate sales teams who make it sound as though they care and have a clue but once you sign that contract your phone number/account is flagged as "to be shat upon"

If you try to complain then you can complain to an Indian call centre who don't understand or care.

BT are a good example, I emailed an official complaint with regards to my broadband service (Its not been working properly for 3 months now) I spent ages wording the damn thing, making sure I had the right dates, times etc. I was sending a copy to Ofcom so made sure it was correct. 48 hours later some dumb **** from their call centre calls back "to discuss the email" and proceeds to just run through the exact same tests the other morons keep running...every single time I phone up to find out how the fault is progressing.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
I hate my flat landlords who are attempting to screw me out of my deposit in the most twisted way possible - the latest being and I quote "crumbs under sofa cushion". This flat was fucking immaculate when I left it.

I feel for you here. The last place I rented was managed via Your Move. They tried to take loads of money out our deposit, the best one being £180 for a "grubby door frame".

Out of the £1500 deposit I managed to claw all but £50 back as I took photos and videos when the house was empty at the time of moving in. SUCK IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom