Need the use on a decentish mana chanter

censi

Can't get enough of FH
For farming purposes id like access to someones account with a chanter on it pls... (ml10)

Only leet peeps reply... I dont want some rog lord thing. must be a solidish toon.

rgs, Overlord Censi

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
So your begging for a toon and you're still picky, smart move :S

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
For farming purposes id like access to someones account with a chanter on it pls... (ml10)

Only leet peeps reply... I dont want some rog lord thing. must be a solidish toon.

rgs, Overlord Censi

People should NEVER give out their account details to ANYONE. Even when it's with the best of intentions, it always ends in tears and usually ends up being slapped all over the forums.

Aren't you an E&E? You should know better.

Nima

Fledgling Freddie
After the slagging you give ppl in NF u must be taking the piss u total nob
ANY ONE THAT GOES ALONG WITH THIS REQUEST IS A COMPLEAT WANKER

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
if this was flamebait, then good one
if u were serious, u are the joke :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
guys I did make it clear in the post "Only leet peeps reply"...

No disrespect but half the newbs on the server have just woken up! I dont want newbs saying "no way FU etc" type thing I know thats your stance this is just FAO decent honorable solid players only... no lemons... sorry for any confusion, i prolly didnt make that clear enough.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
guys I did make it clear in the post "Only leet peeps reply"...

No disrespect but half the newbs on the server have just woken up! I dont want newbs saying "no way FU etc" type thing I know thats your stance this is just FAO decent honorable solid players only... no lemons... sorry for any confusion, i prolly didnt make that clear enough.

You ignored my ingame wave you luri git :(((

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

rgs, Overlord Censi

I hear in game you are a nice player so kudos for that (sure others will disagree but that's my POV) - but on these forums you are clearly a twat. I assume this is a joke. In which case it's just lame.

If it's quiet in the game, go and do something else rather than muck about here, really, I'm sure there's more productive/fun things to do. :flame:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Censi's head grows on and on it seems :l one day he might get a girlfriend and move out of his parents :( really :l "Overlord" more like "Trolly Pusher"

censi

Can't get enough of FH
just to reiterate the no newb bit once more pls...

J s p

Loyal Freddie
I hear in game you are a nice player so kudos for that (sure others will disagree but that's my POV) - but on these forums you are clearly a twat. I assume this is a joke. In which case it's just lame.

If it's quiet in the game, go and do something else rather than muck about here, really, I'm sure there's more productive/fun things to do. :flame:

Nah in game he shouts/pm abuse at people.

Just another kid who will one day realise what a prize prick he was.

Diocleziano

Loyal Freddie
just to reiterate the no newb bit once more pls...

whoever likes to be picky and arrogant pretending to be some "elite honorable player" and then telling anyone they can't post criticism about his childish attitude, just because his very low communication skills make him unable to answer properly to defend his (already very lousy) reputation, is a noob himself imo...a major noob...
rofl but it's fun...hope you got some "elite wannabee" friends who will give u their account, else good luck finding some noob that will :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nah in game he shouts/pm abuse at people.

Just another kid who will one day realise what a prize prick he was.

he's more than likely a little chav from down south somewhere ;< his attitude probably just reflects how he is irl :l a cider drinking retard with no life... more than likely under the sad illusion that people actually like him and think he's funny also ;l

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thanks guys all sorted now got chanter....

censi

Can't get enough of FH
When you make posts like this you will always get a few player haters sticking the boot in... but you also get a few of the "players" see it and help you out, because there is a mutal respect amoungst leet players, that the lemons will never understand.... or "can" never understand..

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
playing on avalon, got sb going - get some pretty amusing fights :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom