Need Spellcrafter

Eyacua

Fledgling Freddie
2 weeks looking for one and i havent found one yet, my sc only needs 2 pieces with overcahrge(33 and 32) its 140g cost to make(for 1 retry) so i guess 160/170g full sc base price, i could pay 400g and it would take 25 mins max(i got a lgm spellcrafter and i know what im speaking aobut ;p), so if poss pm me in game as Eyacua or post here if u can do my sc.

Thx

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
lol no wonder you haven't been able to find a SC'er with the amount you're willingly to pay ;p Try 3-400g per item instead?

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
lol no wonder you haven't been able to find a SC'er with the amount you're willingly to pay ;p Try 3-400g per item instead?

:eek2: if jewel costs are 140 and only 20 mins to make u want he to pay 800g for 2pieces? omfg

Michail

Fledgling Freddie
Eyacua said:
2 weeks looking for one and i havent found one yet, my sc only needs 2 pieces with overcahrge(33 and 32) its 140g cost to make(for 1 retry) so i guess 160/170g full sc base price, i could pay 400g and it would take 25 mins max(i got a lgm spellcrafter and i know what im speaking aobut ;p), so if poss pm me in game as Eyacua or post here if u can do my sc.

Thx

U have LGM SC and state that if material cost is 140g, total price for 2 items with 4 and 5 points OC would be 170g? U either joking or do not know anyting about SCing. Or perhaps u use 94% gems?

Anyway total aprox. material cost for a crafter here would be 140*3=420g. If you want to make sure that items won't exploed. And yes, it would take about 20-30 minutes.

I can spend half hour of my time and do if for a guildie for 400g, but for some1 i do not know and for the base cost?

Keep searching ;)

Eyacua

Fledgling Freddie
nerf this....

i m sry if i didnt explain it as i should.

i want to sc my FULL SET, with only 2 parts with OC(so 3 weapons with no oc + 4 armour parts with no oc + 2 parts WITH OC = 140 1 retry 160 /170 with 2 parts with OC) and i pay close to 3 times price.

some SC'r told me that he would do it for 300g , but when he was going to satrt he had some rl stuff and logged out, thats by 5 days ago :>.

Eyacua

Fledgling Freddie
and btw, items with oc was 30g to make so aye i was wrong but i wanted to say that those 2 items would cost 150g each, so 300g for both item(could be 400 if ur luck is weird) + 120 for others with no oc.

this is 420/520 base price, ok my fault, the explanation was weird, but still u culd notice i meant 140g for item and 400g for both items oc'd. anyway...

agon

Fledgling Freddie
Eyacua said:
some SC'r told me that he would do it for 300g , but when he was going to satrt he had some rl stuff and logged out, thats by 5 days ago :>.

"if you had one shot, or one opportunity
to seize everything you ever wanted, one moment
would you capture it, or just let it slip?"

you tried, but the chance ain't coming twice :D

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
check out the crafting yellow pages...my prices are there. If you like them pm me ingame or via FH.

Eyacua

Fledgling Freddie
ur not in game so i hope u read the pm soon :>

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
":eek2: if jewel costs are 140 and only 20 mins to make u want he to pay 800g for 2pieces? omfg"

- Vukod

Nope, I don't want him to pay anything, it's all up to himself. However 3-400g is the price most SC'ers will demand for OC'ing. If you don't like it? Well, tough! Level your own SC'er then and do it yourself.

(just FYI, before you continue with your insinuation of me being greedy, I ain't even got a SC'er).

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Nope, I don't want him to pay anything, it's all up to himself. However 3-400g is the price most SC'ers will demand for OC'ing. If you don't like it? Well, tough! Level your own SC'er then and do it yourself.

(just FYI, before you continue with your insinuation of me being greedy, I ain't even got a SC'er).

^^ I dont wanna mean u are greddy, but i got a LGM Spellcrafter on pvp and i think 400g for item is expensive ( and i can bet you the things on pvp are more expensive than here ).

I usually make my 5p OC stuff for jewelcost +100g or less depends on guild and guy. Thats why i think 400g is really expensive. But tbh SCers on excalibur are bit greddys and lazys ;)

I only find one LGM scer in Excalibur who works good and demand a decent amount. He is Ruathian. 6 armor parts +2 weapons all with 5oc points for 2.1p isnt bad thou. The normal price imo, all up that is really a holdup :worthy:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
i used to charge 3x material cost, no matter if it's overcharge or not
ends up around 2.5 plat for 5 points overcharge set with enchantment etc
pure profit is slightly less than 1 plat/hour, which is comparable with df farming

ps. dont do it anymore, dont even try to pm me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom