Need someone whos in the know about Dance...

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Right been watching MTV Dance and this song has been coming on called "Sometimes"

I have absolutely no idea who the artist is, but the video off it is like, a list of events until a teddy bear throws itself off a chest of draws and supposedly kills itself.

Please help, the only damn word i remember from it is Sometimes, and im kinda desparate to find this song.

Thanks. :D

leggy

Probably Scottish
Sharma said:
Right been watching MTV Dance and this song has been coming on called "Sometimes"

I have absolutely no idea who the artist is, but the video off it is like, a list of events until a teddy bear throws itself off a chest of draws and supposedly kills itself.

Please help, the only damn word i remember from it is Sometimes, and im kinda desparate to find this song.

Thanks. :D

I have been looking for this song for years.

It is actually quite old and sounds like an 80s band singing it. Brilliant song and would love to know the band.

I think it came out about 1998 or so.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Erasure! Possibly the gayest group ever! :D

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Well, tried some Erasure songs, they wernt what i was after. :p

leggy

Probably Scottish
Scooba da Bass said:
Les Rythmes Digitales - Sometimes?

It's very 80s tinged, the album came out in 98, but I've never seen a video for it, so it might not be. If it is it's on the album Darkdancer.

I'm pretty sure that's definitely it. Especially considering Nik 'dancing girls' kershaw is singing on it.

/edit

that's it.

just noticed the "listen to" icon :/

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Scooba da Bass said:
Les Rythmes Digitales - Sometimes?

It's very 80s tinged, the album came out in 98, but I've never seen a video for it, so it might not be. If it is it's on the album Darkdancer.

Thats it!! Thats the one!

Thanks a lot scooba! :D

/edit of course its only one of the most rare albums ever. :p

Gonna search HMV/Virgin until i find it. :p (Highstreet) found it on the site already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom