Need some thoughts about this tournament I would like to organise! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adari

Hi der hibs

I've been thinking of trying to organise a FG vs FG tournament in our land of elphs, fairies and micky mouse.

But this won't be a normal tournament! No.. ho ho, the most important rule would be that.. all characters will have to be lvl 7 only!

Yea, that's right, level 7!

So anyway, it wouldn't be anything serious, it would more likely be a tournament for fun, a rather challenging (I guess) change on the colloquial activities such as getting zerged by fg's warders in emain or getting zerged by fg's infils & co in odins.

I'd like to know if this is just a stupid idea, or if people actualy like this idea, and would like to see it happen.

Obviously there well be rules and restrictions to prevent fg's of ns's or fg's of enchanters, but let's see if people are up for it first!

In the end, I reckon it would be the most fun if rvr guilds would sign up =P But of course a group of friends or individual players would be able to sign up as well.

As for the prizes I'm thinking of galla drops, prize money and hookers.

Let me know!

A

adari

PS: Obviously I will need a bit of help from goa when holding a tournament liek this, btu before askign them to even consider it I would like to know if any1 is as enthousiastic abotu it as I am.

H

Hestetun

hehe would be coool tbh :) I feel fotm lvl 7 set up inc allrdy :)

But adari imo work on it :)

D

Derianna

Very funny idea imo :>
Im crossing my fingers :>

Deri.

O

old.arneduck

cba to lvl to 7 since /lvl 20 :(

how about a tournament with lvl 20's and Second Hand-gear?
that way noone would have to farm any drops, or getting stuff SC:ed :)

A

adari

Originally posted by old.arneduck
cba to lvl to 7 since /lvl 20 :(

how about a tournament with lvl 20's and Second Hand-gear?
that way noone would have to farm any drops, or getting stuff SC:ed :)

why cant you /leve to 7?

I never tried, but why shouldn't it be possible?

And lvl is too much like bg imho, i dont think it would be fun.

Right?

M

Moön

bg1 char tourney would be good imo but who wants to lvl a lowbie 7, killing water beetles n stuff by magmal :p

L

Lessurl

You could /level to 7 as you gain a level each time u speak to your trainer. Just level up to 5 at base trainer, pick your class then speak to him till level 7 and train. Don't click on him again tho or you'll level to 8. :p

B

boni_ofdavoid

why lvl 7?

20 would seem a better choice. But whatever, sounds fun, though I havent seen goa allow stuff like fg v fg, sounds like effort on their part...

O

old.arneduck

errr ok, /noob at me, sorry :)

still have to do something about the gear and stuff... how about everyone use second hand gear at lvl 7? :p

W

Whandall

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
why lvl 7?

20 would seem a better choice. But whatever, sounds fun, though I havent seen goa allow stuff like fg v fg, sounds like effort on their part...

it has been done on german servers afaik there was also a fg tourney for all realms and a sort of football match...

J

Jayce_DA

Originally posted by Lessurl
You could /level to 7 as you gain a level each time u speak to your trainer. Just level up to 5 at base trainer, pick your class then speak to him till level 7 and train. Don't click on him again tho or you'll level to 8. :p

True, but as soon as you kill your first person or mob, even if it is a grey, you will gain level 8, then level 9 for then next, etc etc.

If you dont believe me try it, I have.

A

adari

That sounds like a problem, though it could make it fun =P seeing people ding in the fights to make them last longer etc

else we'd have to do a lvl 20 tournament

F

Faeldawn

How is it possible to do a fg vs fg fight (duel) surely you can only duel one-on-one?

A

adari

Originally posted by adari
PS: Obviously I will need a bit of help from goa when holding a tournament liek this, btu before askign them to even consider it I would like to know if any1 is as enthousiastic abotu it as I am.

^^

though now im thinking of it it might be better to do it with lvl 50's since the /level idea wont work

A

adari

Nm it, stupid idea, got a better one, more news soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread