need some tech help plz post

Status
Not open for further replies.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps if you describe what the problem is in the technical help forum, someone may be able to help you...

Tor_nada2004

Fledgling Freddie
well i did on tech forum and i need now... well i dunno i get insta LD , but until i get LD i cannot cast any spell or write anything i can speak on vent and see other ppl casting / moveing , and then i get insta ld and it says , an error has occured , the server has closed ur connection ... its not my internet provider....

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Tor_nada2004 said:
well i did on tech forum and i need now... well i dunno i get insta LD , but until i get LD i cannot cast any spell or write anything i can speak on vent and see other ppl casting / moveing , and then i get insta ld and it says , an error has occured , the server has closed ur connection ... its not my internet provider....

sounds like a firewall when i load up alarm zone [firewall]i get the same unless u configure it not too.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Tor_nada2004 said:

and thats happening after porting no? sounds to me like you need to do this:

go to the icon were you got your network card, there should be 2 icons:

<Your network card name>
1394-network card.
Disable the 1394 unit. that should do it. at least it helped me (had the same problem after i formated my PC) :eek7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom